Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• DubaiCAFC said:
    Potts will be a good signing, and a player to get us out of this division 
    Why has it taken so long for him to appear?
  • Ferryman said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Potts will be a good signing, and a player to get us out of this division 
    Why has it taken so long for him to appear?
    Injury 
  • So Jones is just signing ex Luton players.

Should have got Klopp as manager if that was going to be our strategy 🙂

Nothing wrong with that Berry , Potts and Hylton signing and they help the manager get his points across .. 
  • Yann897 said:

Interesting that he was Jones captain, wonder if he comes in he’d be captain here as at the moment it looks like Docherty is gonna get it .

Docherty had the armband today when he came on, but A.Mitchell, Berry and L.Jones have all also had it this pre-season. Feels like it’s being shared around so Jones is having a look a different people in the role before selecting a captain and vice
  • Sponsored links:

• NabySarr said:
    Yann897 said:

Interesting that he was Jones captain, wonder if he comes in he’d be captain here as at the moment it looks like Docherty is gonna get it .

Docherty had the armband today when he came on, but A.Mitchell, Berry and L.Jones have all also had it this pre-season. Feels like it’s being shared around so Jones is having a look a different people in the role before selecting a captain and vice
    Docherty had it vs Goztepe , Millwall and today when he came I’d say he’s favourite at the moment.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Mitchell looks very much like a captain to me. Speaks well too 
    At 22 I would be surprised if he gets it.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    A bit like Methven?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    A bit like Methven?
    Why, has he played most games and looked to get on well with most od the squad in pre-season too?
  • Yann897 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    At 22 I would be surprised if he gets it.

Nelson Abbey style?
  • Southbank said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    A complete unit and full of leadership potential. The defence needs organising as a priority  and he's the man.
    Any other season I’d agree but not when we’ve got Berry, Docherty and potentially Potts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:
    Funnily enough I suggested Fraser to Dundee's General Manager a month ago and he didn't reply to me.  Maybe he actually did take note after all
    Gee, is that how you treat your mates?
  • Yann897 said:

Louie Watson in that photo too!
    Who now at Orient .. 
  • Yann897 said:

Louie Watson in that photo too!
    Pity how it went with him .  Clearly attitude not right but there is certainly a decent footballer there 
  • Bailey said:
    Interesting stat from ChicagoAddick, Lucas Ness hasn't featured in any pre season friendly, I could be wrong but I believe Zac Mitchell has appeared in all of the friendlies so far and from the ones I've seen, you can see why, he can pass out of defence. 
    I recall Garner’s last game when both of them were young .  Zac looked head and shoulders above Ness - stronger , quicker , better on the ball.  Ness then went on a decent run but looked pretty hopeless last season, admittedly in a terrible team.  
  • wmcf123 said:
    Bailey said:
    Interesting stat from ChicagoAddick, Lucas Ness hasn't featured in any pre season friendly, I could be wrong but I believe Zac Mitchell has appeared in all of the friendlies so far and from the ones I've seen, you can see why, he can pass out of defence. 
    I recall Garner’s last game when both of them were young .  Zac looked head and shoulders above Ness - stronger , quicker , better on the ball.  Ness then went on a decent run but looked pretty hopeless last season, admittedly in a terrible team.  
    Theres a good player in Ness. Can see him move to a League Two but in a season or two be playing higher. May even get a League One gig this summer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!