Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2024

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    swordfish said:
    Advance planning for the event entrants may be overated, but if it stops them forgetting to wear any underpants, then I'm all for it. Several performers I saw were guilty of wardrobe malfunctions of some sort, and that Slovenian (Raiven I think) wore what appeared to be a semi transparent figure hugging catsuit. Whatever next? Just body paint next year with a gloss Finnish? 
    Bring it on  :D
    After seeing last Saturday's show, that old saying "be careful what you wish for" might apply in this case.
  • Options
    I absolutely detest most of the nonsense on the BBC prime time Saturday night.
    Strictly is all I will watch when it’s on.
    Can’t believe a hospital drama is shown over and over again for years, awful nonsense.
    But people love it obviously as it’s still there.
    One night a year (I don’t watch the semi finals, think it’s daft tbh) to sit back & have a wee giggle at the performance from our European neighbours.
    It’s not like you only have 3 channels anymore.
    Turn over, watch something else.
    Let them at it.
    A wee and a giggle? 
  • Options
    Can’t believe a hospital drama is shown over and over again for years, awful nonsense.
    One night a year (I don’t watch the semi finals, think it’s daft tbh) to sit back & have a wee giggle at the performance from our European neighbours.
    Let them at it.
    I hate the music, but love the mental efforts of some countries.  It is terrible, but so terrible it is fun.  Most tv these days is reality tv, soap operas or talent shows, Eurovision is happy crap.
  • Options
    You can make a fun event around it if you embrace it for what it is.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Let them at it.
    A wee and a giggle? 
    Often happens to me at my age, mate...  
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Let them at it.
    A wee and a giggle? 
    Multitasking at its finest 🤗
  • Options
    You can make a fun event around it if you embrace it for what it is.
    Exactly, should take it for what it is, a bit of a laugh and not to be taken anywhere near seriously, I mean half the acts don't even do that.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Let them at it.
    A wee and a giggle? 
    Often happens to me at my age, mate...  
    Me too mate - that's why it made me laugh!