Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Rob Burrow CBE

Finally taken by MND aged 41.

Awful.

My heart goes out to Lyndsey and his beautiful children.

An absolute warrior both on and off the pitch 💙💛

Comments

• edited June 2
    Very sad news, he fought so bravely. His family must be devastated, also his friend Kevin Sinfield  who did so much to raise awareness of MND.
  • RIP Rob. 

Courageous until the end. 
  • Such sad news and a bastard disease. RIP
  • Very sad news indeed, RIP Rob. Lost a relative to MND, it’s a horrible disease. Thoughts with his wife, family and friends at such a sad time for all.
  • RIP. Such a sad story, but also what an example he set to us all.
  • Such sad news R.I.P Rob as well as his family my heart goes out to Kevin Sinfield who should be knighted 
  • A legend and not for his recent health decline. A much loved player in rugby world. RIP. 
  • RIP Rob... F**K YOU MND!!!
  • Really is horrible to see what this disease does to a person. Incredible fight to the end. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP
  • RIP to a very special man
  • Rip Sir.
  • To pass away so young is not fair.
    Sleep well Sir.
  • RC_CAFC said:

This incredible moment inspired me a year later to run the Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon only a few weeks ago to raise money for MND in memory of my dad who was taken by the same horrible disease. 

Rob Burrow was an incredible human being in the way he fought one of the worst diseases out there, raising millions in the process. He deserves all the praise and accolades that come his way. RIP and sympathy to his lovely young family. 
    Great work mate 👏
  • RIP young man.
  • Such sad news R.I.P Rob as well as his family my heart goes out to Kevin Sinfield who should be knighted 
    I think Kevin does deserve recognition but he would probably not want it without being able to share it with his mate.  Could Rob receive one posthumously?
  • so sad. Rip rob
  • RIP Rob 
  • Sponsored links:

• Horrible disease. RIP Rob
  • Terribly sad news. RIP Rob 
  • Rest in peace Rob Burrow such a nasty, cruel disease 
  • Such sad news. It doesn’t seem fair.
  • RIP Rob. God bless you and your family.
  • Sleep tight, brave Rob.