Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• Did i just see Hasselbaink on the bench??
  • PASS IT!!!!
  • Again... How isnt that another booking on the edge of our area?
  • This ref is a shocker.
    Number 19 should've had 4 cards already !
  • This referee needs to be investigated 
  • Our best winger is playing a position he hasn't played in 3 years because Southgate hasn't brought a replacement left back. 
  • SamB09 said:
    Did i just see Hasselbaink on the bench??
    Looked like him. I thought I saw @SE7toSG3 in the stand with a Charlton flag.
  • Southgate gutted he is forced into making a sub.
  • Sponsored links:

• SamB09 said:
    Yes, when the fa wanted to up their quota of black coaches the employed a Dutchman rather than one of the many talented English black coaches that struggle to get work 
  • edited June 30
    Hopefully playing Saka at left back isn't as bonkers an experiment as playing Tyreece Campbell there. (Was that another piece of Appleton foolishness?)
    Because he booked too many for minor things too early and now he's bottling second yellows.

Poor ref.
  • Slovakia are making subs for fresh legs and they're bloody winning.

Us?  Nah, this fine.
    Because he booked too many for minor things too early and now he's bottling second yellows.

Poor ref.
    He basically wanted to stamp his authority at the beginning of game, and prove he's in charge.

He's backed himself into a corner as a result
  • Get Kane off!
  • Utter plop
  • edited June 30
    MrBurns said:
    Get Kane off!
    Why... Whats someone else going to do with the "service" he's wasted? - Madness is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 30
    SamB09 said:
     More I think about the more I think what a shocking appointment that was. He was one of the most selfish , single minded strikers I think I ever saw in a shirt.
    Why are we asking him the lead and coach a group to be coherent in attack?

His presence certainly seems to be rubbing off on this woeful.attacking unit
  • God sake Bellingham, can he stay on his feet for five mins when we go near the penalty area?
  • Considering the players at Southgates disposal this has got to rank alongside one of the worst England performances ever. 
    Fucking disgrace 
    He was given 3 games worth of warnings that this would happen too. 
  • Have I missed Shania Twaine?
  • edited June 30
    We desperately need a midfielder who can dictate the tempo. We're headless chickens with this line up 
  • If we’re just going to keep tossing hopeful balls into the box we’d be better off having Toney on. 
  • Such a dreadful game between two mediocre sides...
  • Stop crossing in the air to massive centre backs and watching them clear it!!  
  • One sub used only with 16 minutes left.