Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• This is the pressure that the first 11 needed to make at the end of the first half.
  • edited June 30
    Who remembers the warm up games when everyone was saying no panic - just wait till the tournament.

that was the fucking preview 
    Whats the desperation with all this "told you so"
  • These players look like they have believed their press and thought they just had to turn up.
  • I don’t think I could stand extra time
    I really don't think we're going to have to worry about extra time
  • edited June 30
    Who remembers the warm up games when everyone was saying no panic - just wait till the tournament.

that was the fucking preview 

"We always start slow in the group and grow into a tournament"

🫠
  • Grealish, and Rashford are thankful that they are well away from this shite!!
    Remember Ben White doesn't have the right attitude too. These guys apparently do. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We've been abject and he has made only 2 subs. Inexcusable 
  • Grealish, and Rashford are thankful that they are well away from this shite!!
    Remember Ben White doesn't have the right attitude too. These guys apparently do. 
    Of course the Arsenal fan, finds a way
  • After performances in this tournament Southgate and some of the players will be clamouring to be put on the witness protection programme and be given new identities to try and escape the shit-storm that's coming their way.
  • Can we fuck Southgate off now please.
  • Wtf is going on in Southgate's head?
  • Commentators reading out Southgates obituary 
  • Well Southgate is gone after this... There is no hiding that fact - Just hope the FA can be trusted to hire the right man
  • I don't care what formation and tactics are given, this team should easily surpass Slovakia. And they've been poor as individuals
  • Funny how the winning side have made far more changes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Toney getting 2 minutes !
  • “Favourites”
  • Looking forward to the next Pizza Hut advert.
  • Ivan Toney on, come on you’ve got 2 minutes to make an impact. Fucking joke 
  • That's it. Give Toney two minutes. 
  • Wtf is going on in Southgate's head?

"Dominos or Pizza Hut"
  • Hahaha toney on 2.5 mins to go
  • 93 minute for our 3rd sub. 
  • Bellingham delays purgatory by 30 mins
  • Fumbluff said:
    “Favourites”
    Not mine