Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter [a] Tickets now on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' trip to Exeter City on Saturday, November 9th are now on general sale (KO 3pm GMT).

The club have received an allocation of 1,165 tickets for the fixture at St James Park next month. Click here to purchase yours.

PRICES

Standing:

Adult: £20

O65/U24: £17

U18: £8

Seating:

Adult: £27

O65/U24: £24

U18: £13

Ambulant Disabled: 20 tickets are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.

Wheelchair bays: Three bays are available at the relevant price and the carer goes free of charge.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 1pm on Friday, November 8th.

VALLEY AWAY

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £33 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 6.20am

Gravesend: 6.45am

Dartford: 7am

Bexleyheath: 7.15am

Charlton: 7.30am

COACH TWO

Charlton: 7.30am

Eltham: 7.45am

Bromley: 8.10am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Exeter.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/exeter-city-away-tickets-sale-now

Comments

• Allocation: 1,165

• Sold: 125

• On sale until: 1pm on Friday, November 8th

• Tickets bought. I'm absolutely certain that the Chicken Balti Pie will be better than the football. 
  • edited October 3
    I am having my gonads beaten waifer thin with a steak mallet that day, thanks for the offer but no thanks Charlton...

• Sold: 214

• Sold: 394

• Got a really good deal on the train the other day, me & my youngest son, £56 with GWR, + railcard, so £86 in total return from my local station

• Sold: 421

• Sold: 506

• edited October 14
    Also i think there is disruption on the train lines from waterloo down due to engineering works near Axminister. So I think it will be prudent to go via Paddington.
  • Given my mates and I experience with the trains last season, swerving this one
  • Sponsored links:

• Never been there before so will be going to tick another ground off.
    Same here
    recommend the pasties / chicken balti pie.

• Sold: 518

• Got my ticket. Going to make a weekend of it. New ground for me too, although I have been to the city before.
    Same here

Nice pasties down there Rambo, you're a growing lad so do not forget to have a couple.
    Same here

Nice pasties down there Rambo, you're a growing lad so do not forget to have a couple.
    I certainly will.
    With a large portion of chips. 
  • Probably going to do this one again. Lots of good places to drink in the city centre and pretty easy to get to overall
  • OK you lot you are going to be honoured by my presence with my very long red and white scarf and walking cane to assist me in my mobility
  • OK you lot you are going to be honoured by my presence with my very long red and white scarf and walking cane to assist me in my mobility
    That's great news, LL ! 

Unsure if we'll be there this time as Mr F 's just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes following a dash to A&E an hour or so after the B'Ham match with Diabetic Ketoacidosis - a potentially fatal condition. 

But if we do make the trip, I'll look out for you. x
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 15
    Never been there before so will be going to tick another ground off.
    Same here

I certainly will.
    With a large portion of chips. 
    Always heard you like a large portion.

See you down there.
    That's great news, LL ! 

Unsure if we'll be there this time as Mr F 's just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes following a dash to A&E an hour or so after the B'Ham match with Diabetic Ketoacidosis - a potentially fatal condition. 

Hope the gentleman gets well soon.
    That's great news, LL ! 

Yikes

Wishing Mr F all the best