Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crazy Dream Thread

As I have been having some strange dreams lately I thought a thread to share crazy dreams (clean ones) would be funny.

Last night I let my friend borrow my daughters toy laptop so she could improve her maths skills then went to a supermarket/ night club and caught her using it to clone credit cards with her friend that worked on the till, then the whole place was on lockdown and we had to sit there and wait for one of the culprits to finish a tournament of chess which we could watch from the balcony I found myself standing on. Also although myself and my husband have given up smoking I found myself smoking menthol cigarettes and caught him with full strength ones causing a row ending up with him punching me and breaking my jaw. Then I woke up when my daughter came in the bedroom with her new toy lap top asking me to put batteries in it, very weird.  

Comments

• You on a cheese diet Sadie?
  • nope not at all lol
  • edited September 2011
    I had a very strange one last night after getting back from the game. 

Nicholas and I were at the front of the Covered End Lower and Paul Hayes kept getting hacked down by this one particular defender, we wernt playing MK in the dream. This happened quite a few times which started to infuriate the fans, eventually he got completely pole axed and as the atmosphere reached boiling point I jumped over the railing to confront the player which then prompted Nicholas to do the same, I thought better of it after a few steps and walked away....but Nicholas actually went to have a pop at the opposition player before the referee had to dive through the air to divert Nicholas away from the defender. We both then got kicked out for going onto the pitch and just as we were waiting to find out if we were going to get banned I woke up

I'm putting this one down to the vile kebab i ate after midnight yesterday
  • who was the defender? just some random?
  • Yesterday I woke up ridiculously early after having a dream about being chased through the streets on holiday by Buster Bloodvessel, I was walking past a bar and spotted him, I called him a **** and he went mental 

This was definately a result of Brian mentioning him (and Margate) on Sundays show. The mind must store specific things that youv talked about during the day or something then bring it to life. Im always dreaming of planes aswell
  • who was the defender? just some random?
    yeh no idea, just a random player in a blue shirt with red design on the front. The moscow vs inter game was on in the pub before the game yesterday, same as the moscow shirt
  • I always get weird dreams sometimes they're scary though, about 10 years ago I kept dreaming, night after night about my little brother dying, it was always in a different way but he died every time then someone close the family died (not my brother) and the dreams stopped.
  • edited September 2011

Since I got back from Ibiza my dreams have been outrageous (hmmm can’t think why :/) and so vivid. On Monday I dreamt that my friend did a skydive and neither his parachute nor his safety worked, he was paralysed and I went to see him in hospital. I proper lost it, that crying where you can’t breathe…tears all over the place. Woke up sweating…had to text my mate telling him not to do any jumping out of planes.

• Sometimes I get this crazy dream that I just take off in my car,
    But you can travel on ten thousand miles and still stay where you are,
    Thinkin' that I should stop this jockeying and start that record store,
    Maybe I should settle down and take me back once more.
  • Since I got back from Ibiza my dreams have been outrageous (hmmm can’t think why :/) and so vivid. On Monday I dreamt that my friend did a skydive and neither his parachute nor his safety worked, he was paralysed and I went to see him in hospital. I proper lost it, that crying where you can’t breathe…tears all over the place. Woke up sweating…had to text my mate telling him not to do any jumping out of planes.

Unless he does the skydive your dreams will not stop.... hehe
  • Sponsored links:

• I always get weird dreams sometimes they're scary though, about 10 years ago I kept dreaming, night after night about my little brother dying, it was always in a different way but he died every time then someone close the family died (not my brother) and the dreams stopped.
    disturbing but interesting
  • often used to dream that a plane would fly over me really low and sound like the engines were spluttering. it'd then fly to the horizon, the engines rev up, and the plane would go directly upwards then come crashing down. i would never see the plane hit the ground but would always see the mushroom of flames and smoke.

i always put it down to me trying to imagine what the plane that crashed into john roan playing fields, after avoiding, sutcliffe park full of footballers on a sunday morning in the early 80's was like. (i turned up to sutcliffe about half hour after this happened).

• What i find upsetting is that i havent been able to remember any dreams for ages!
  • My mum used to tell me that if you remember a dream then it isn't over if you have forgotten it means it's finished.
  • edited September 2011
    lie on ze couch ... und ve vill begin
  • edited September 2011
    My mum used to tell me that if you remember a dream then it isn't over if you have forgotten it means it's finished.
    I used to have a re-occuring dream that i was falling down a flight of stairs but always woke up before i hit the bottom, I was told that if you hit the bottom or die in a dream then you will die in your sleep.
  • My mum used to tell me that if you remember a dream then it isn't over if you have forgotten it means it's finished.
    Problem with this theory is that if youv forgotten it you would never know if it is finished. If you know what I mean ?

I know what you mean though ;)
  • edited September 2011
    I had this dream the other night...it sends a chill down my spine when i think about it.

I was walking down a road and feeling thirsty so i popped into the nearest pub,ordered a pint but i began to feel uneasy about this place...i soon found out why.. it was karaoke night...i chucked the pint down my neck as quick as i could and turned to face the exit....only it wasn't there anymore.

I couldn't get out there seemed to be no way to get out either.....i was doomed to spend all eternity in a room full of people who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!

Horrible..Horrible  :-0
  • I think I know that pub!
  • I had an airplane related dream for years where I was on the school field at Bexleyheath School and a large passenger plane came in to view very low with smoke coming out of it and making a terrible noise,I could see the faces of people i knew at school looking out of the windows,the plane made it over the school building then I lost sight of it, silence for a few seconds then it explodes and I wake up in a state!

More recently I have various dreams where I am in places I know well,but the people in the dreams could not have been in them together as one person would have died before I knew another person in the dream.Not much happens just everyday things.

• Sponsored links:

• I had an airplane related dream for years where I was on the school field at Bexleyheath School and a large passenger plane came in to view very low with smoke coming out of it and making a terrible noise,I could see the faces of people i knew at school looking out of the windows,the plane made it over the school building then I lost sight of it, silence for a few seconds then it explodes and I wake up in a state!

More recently I have various dreams where I am in places I know well,but the people in the dreams could not have been in them together as one person would have died before I knew another person in the dream.Not much happens just everyday things.

Your not even aloud on  Bexleyheath School (academy now)  field now, so at least that shouldn't happen! ;)
  • I was at Bexleyheath school when the dream started but I left in 1984.I still get it every so often even though Im pretty sure the building it crashes behind has been demolished.Why are you not allowed on the field anymore?

• Last night was messed up, there was some loony going around killing people for having someone ring their own doorbell. The sound made him go loopy, someone rang our doorbell and we were scared and had to close all windows and doors, curtains and blinds and stay very quiet but he started smashing our windows in and shooting, strangely though it wasn't our house, the outside of it was like an old friends in Slade Green and the inside was like my mother in-laws old house in New Cross, our door bell though.
  • I had a dream last night in which my wife decided she batted for the other side, got a girlfriend and let me have a go on her... The girlfriend had very small t!ts. Still the best dream I've had in ages!
  • My worst nightmare:

Curbs decided to leave us and Murray replaced him with Dowie (like that would happen). A combination of quick management changes and poor results saw us free-fall into League 1. Stupid, I know.............

• My worst nightmare:

Curbs decided to leave us and Murray replaced him with Dowie (like that would happen). A combination of quick management changes and poor results saw us free-fall into League 1. Stupid, I know.............

If only murray had that dream, or even curbs, before it was too late :(
  • I keep waking up in the middle of the night .. thinking that we are top of the table.... am i dreaming?
  • I was at Bexleyheath school when the dream started but I left in 1984.I still get it every so often even though Im pretty sure the building it crashes behind has been demolished.Why are you not allowed on the field anymore?

Basically because of litter apparently, long story haha!

Basically because of litter apparently, long story haha!
    I had a feeling it would have been a health and safety thing with all the stones coming up and players cutting them selves. That dream was so vivid though I was standing by the corner of cemetery on the covered way and the plane came from where asdas is now and limped over the Belevedere Road buildings and crashed! Wonder if the cemetery has any meaning in the dream? 
  • I once dreamt I found a talking dog. I was amazed, and declared to anyone around me 'blimey a talking dog!', then the dog got kicked to death by the SPG, and I cried and cried wracked with angst!

I also once dreamt I was sword fighting a Roman soldier, and just as he was about to run me through I said 'don't kill me or I won't wake up', at which point I promptly woke up!