Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BODY IS 6158 CHARACTERS TOO LONG

edited October 2011 in Troubleshooting
and Len cannot post!

I'm trying to post my marks!

Comments

• happens to me when I copy and past it.

Just write it out yourself.
  • happens to me when I copy and past it.

Just write it out yourself.
    I wrote it out myself and got the same thing which is why I copied and pasted it
  • In that case I cannot help you - sorry.
  • Hamer 7 Saved the penalty and generally competent apart from one flap from a corner in the first half

Solly 7 We've got Chris Solly he's very good! Did what he had to do well

Morrison 7 Carlisle didn't give up and Loy looked decent but MM did his stuff as usual

Taylor 7 What I usually say - as Morrison

Wiggins 8 A real threat going forward with his pace and did the defensive stuff too

Green 7 Began to appreciate what Powell sees in him. Some decent crosses and linked with Kermit well on occasion

Hollands 7 Steady hardworking game in midfield which helped lay the foundation of the win. A bit of luck for his goal but, over the season, he's earned that

Hughes 8 I was apprehensive when BDL read out his name and more so 2 minutes into the game but he settled and worked his whatsits off. Lovely free kick leading to the first goal and the best compliment I can pay him was that he reminded me of a poor man's Kishishev with his all action performance

Jackson 7 Rock steady J J performance working well with Wiggy some incisive passing

Kermorgant 9 Immense. Two goals, won everything and held it up well. Can't ask for much more from a striker!

Wright Phillips 7.5 Hardworking performance and a much better understanding with Kermit. The finish for his goal was arguably the quality moment of the match

Wagstaff n/a 7 Two crosses in about a minute after coming on one of which almost resulted in a magnificent overhead kick from BWP. Anything Danny can do..... a sign perhaps that competition in the squad is good.

Euell n/a 7 Steadying influence when it threatened to kick off and probably helped some of our players avoid needless cards
    Hayes n/a 6 a shame he fluffed a touch to put Waggy through one on one near the end
  • I've had that problem.  I think you need to use the "Paste as Text" button.
  • edited October 2011
    Cracked it!!

There's a little brief case just above with a T on it. Hit that and it gives a box with submit on the bottom. Paste into that, hit submit and then hit post and Bob's your Fanny's aunt!

• trying and do the fanatsy football updates have the same problem, hence no updates and no way am i typeing it
  • @leftbehind, just copy and paste half the text in to one comment, then the other half into another comment. Easy.