Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lunchtime drinks

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Used to be a regular occurance for me 2-3 times a week back in the day.

Today was the first time since last Christmas.

So who is still getting away with it ?

Comments

•  So who is still getting away with it ?

Judging by your other thread most of your mates :o)
  • I used to do 2 pints pretty much every lunchtime. Since we moved office I decided not to find a new local and now almost never drink at lunch.
  • every lunch, between 2 and 5 pints of stella.

• Bloke I work with used to be famous for his 'Gallon Lunches' and he actually used to come back to the office and work!
  • Can't be doing with lunchtime drinking. The only place i want to go after a drink is bed or the settee. There's a certain order to things and working after a booze isn't it.
  • There's a certain order to things and working after a booze isn't it.
    Man up
  • Oh the good ol' days. Used to be at least twice a week and always on a Friday. Not done that in a good few years.
    Man up
    Don't go back to work after - carry on and go home. That's what real men do. 
    Man up
    Don't go back to work after - carry on and go home. That's what real men do. 
    or get a job where you allowed to be plastered all the time .... 
  • Been doing a sly one all afternoon as my the I.T. Manager is sitting next to me today.

Went out at 12.30 till half 2 today which is fair enough for a Friday but keeping popping out at regular intervals for another one.

Got back at 2.30, went back out at 3.15 with my mate, got back at 3.50 and will be going out again at 4.30 but leaving my laptop logged on til about 5.30 so it looks like I'm still logged on.

Don't even now why as I've got a free bar over by St Pauls at 7 tonight.

• Sponsored links:

• Been doing a sly one all afternoon as my the I.T. Manager is sitting next to me today.

Went out at 12.30 till half 2 today which is fair enough for a Friday but keeping popping out at regular intervals for another one.

Got back at 2.30, went back out at 3.15 with my mate, got back at 3.50 and will be going out again at 4.30 but leaving my laptop logged on til about 5.30 so it looks like I'm still logged on.

By "Free Bar" do you mean a crate of Strongbow back at your tent?
  • Someone get Bexley Dan a decaff latte and a wet flannel for his forehead so he can have a lie down

By "Free Bar" do you mean a crate of Strongbow back at your tent?
    With both know which of us is a swampy!
  • Glad to see you've perked up AFKA. Happy to help.
  • Used to at 1 job on breaks and lunches on a friday have shots and a pint or bottle of beer 2 breaks + Lunch then get on it afterwork. if i go now tend to have 1 and something to eat not so much of an aclhoholic lol
  •  shots and a pint or bottle of beer 

rubbish ... Plaaayer has that before he even gets to work !!!
  • I have several pints before bunking the trains in the morning.
  • That's how I roll DVDDD!

• We always have a drink in the office on a Friday at 16.00, we have fridge just for beer, wine, Smirnoff Ice etc.

Goes down well with all the staff and its a nice wind down to the week before we go into the weekend.

I am sitting here with a cold Stella as I type this :-)

• We always have a drink in the office on a Friday at 16.00, we have fridge just for beer, wine, Smirnoff Ice etc.

Goes down well with all the staff and its a nice wind down to the week before we go into the weekend.

Is that "Frigid Stella" ?
    I used to work with her  ... you're wasting your time with that one pal
  • Sponsored links:

• I''ve just hammered 12 shots off Pauline's t*ts in our office.
  • just the 12 ... lightweight
  • edited October 2011

We always have a drink in the office on a Friday at 16.00, we have fridge just for beer, wine, Smirnoff Ice etc.

It's a glass of rose isn't it esm? A Stella ? Have you forgotten your revelation on the would ya earlier today? 
  • I can't do it just wanna stay out
  • I''ve just hammered 12 shots off Pauline's t*ts in our office.

• Not far off tbf

• she looks like a mix of sue barker and E.T.
  • Not drunk on a workday lunchtime for years and even then it was a half.  After work, yes.

Just not a good image for what I do and I often drive to client's offices anyway.
  • Yep , love a lunchtime booze , as much as I can get away with
  • 5 pints of Becks Vier at lunch in Williams near Liv St

Going to The Grapes Lime St in 10 for a couple

Corporate quiz night near Moorgate tonight for 17/18 more

Wont spend any money all day other than 18 burgers at Burger King at midnight tonight