Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

with 24 hrs left who

Would you hope, we don't receive any silly offers for

Solly
Yann
Jacko

For me

The rest I would not want to see leave nor welcome a bid but you can only chose 3

Comments

• hollands
    kerm
    morrow
  • Wiggins
    Jacko
    Yann
  • no -one is interested in League 1 players apart from other league 1 sides. If you are a struggerling Championship team you wouldn't go for a player from a lower league & would want a Championship or Prem player............. and seeing as we are top and v likely to get promioted then not very likely to loose anyone.

Mat Tubbs left a League 2 side for a League 1 side as Bournmeouth are seeking promotion...........they didn;t & couldn't afford our players and also Crawley need the money.

thread is a non starter
  • the only player we don't have any half decent cover for is Solly

so whilst not in my top 3 of our players he would be where the team is weakened most

• Wouldn't want to see Abramovic come in with a few quid for Alonso.........

Apart from that I hope we get decent offers for everyone. The board cash in, we are a car crash till the end of the season and Powell gets a shed load more money to do it all again next year........

Hold it...........Sorry I thought this was the Crazy Dream thread........
  • purely hypothetical but ...

Solly
    Morrison
    Hollands
  • What rubbish. Championship clubs never sign players from league one clubs?

Don't think we'll lose anyone we aren't looking to get rid of though.
  • Golfie it is a thread based on who you wouldn't want to see go all hypothetical and for the purpose of fuk all other than to gauge who people think are our 3 most valuable assets

Chill ya beans
  • Solly
    Wiggins
    Morrison
  • Wiggins!

Really hope he will still be a Charlton player come next season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly
    Wiggins
    Kerm
  • No one has picked the same 3 yet sign of a quality team
  • 24 hours left ..... I thought this was about completing your tax return (!)
  • Jacko
    Solly
    Big Yann

Everyone else has an obvious replacement sat on the bench so would not necessarily require investment to replace, even if the player on the bench is not quite as good.
  • Morrison
    Kermogant
    Jacko

The spine
  • 24 hours left ..... I thought this was about completing your tax return (!)
    Shit tax return knew thee was something I had to do
  • Alonso
    Doherty
  • Solly Wiggins Hollands
  • Poyet
    Cousins
    Azeez
  • Alonso
    Doherty
    Now that's just wishful thinking.................................

I'm just shocked that Megson hasn't made a January raid on the Valley and helped himself to our entire team. We all know they're certainly massive enough to attract all our best players and have a war chest of millions to spend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wiggins
    Jacko
    Morro
  • Solly
    Wiggins
    Morrison

All young and potential to play higher level
    Kermit is getting on and Jacko cant be far behind now
  • I wouldnt want the middle of the defence disturbed.....

Taylor
    Morrison
    Hollands
  • Morrison
    Taylor
    Wiggins
  • Wiggins
    Morrison
    Hollands
  • solly
    wiggins
    morro

those who say we dont have cover for solly, i believe that hughes could do a decent job at rb
  • I don't think Hughes would get forwards as well as Solley does but I'm sure we could cope for a few games this season. Solly is quite high up on my list of players we can't afford to get injured though - in fact I'd have him top.
  • Solly
    Wiggins
    Jackson

• those who say we dont have cover for solly, i believe that hughes could do a decent job at rb
    Looking at your username you'll forgive me if I don't buy into your opinions on full backs :)

• Wiggins
    Kermo
    Morrison

Nobody will be leaving unless we want them to. Phase 1 of our return from the football wilderness is nearly complete and we start to build for consolidation next year. Pointless therefore selling our best players and i'm pretty sure we won't need to to continue to build. This time next year i reckon the mystery backers will step out of the shadows and that's when we really launch our move back to the prem. I'm convinced there is big money there and we will be back in the prem in 3 years minimum. All that guff about only spending what we re couped. Utter nonsense, but don't tell the rest of the league or any agents. Not yet anyway!