Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many will Bury bring tomorrow night?

13»

Comments

• They'll bring 312.

Overall attendance: 16,785
  • Don't really care how many, but much respect to all of them.
  • They have sold 100 in advance.

I don't think the gate will be anything like 16,785 . . , will do well to get to £14k.

• edited January 2012
    Yes, for a change - rather than abusing them over their lack of support, it might be nice to make them welcome and give them a clap. I doubt there will be enough of them to influence the game and those that make the effort deserve a bit of respect and credit.
  • 100?! snowed in up there i guess.
  • That`s a lot of money £14k
  • They have sold 100 in advance.

I don't think the gate will be anything like 16,785 . . , will do well to get to £14k.

Jesus, how much are away tickets then?

• We had 167 at
    Hartlepool last season.
    Bury will beat that.
    As Airman says we will not get 15k tonight.
    No criticism. It's just how it is.
  • Yes, some will pick our of tonight and Saturday and Saturday will win out every time than a cold midweek evening game. I predict just under 13k, any more and a decent crowd.
  • away tickets are £25 which I think is a bit steep, especially when a bloke I work with has got a ticket for the Shed for Chelsea-United on Sunday for £23...
  • Sponsored links:

• 230ish.
    and i bet none of them get so pickled they try to leave at half time thinking it's full time.
    tuesday night , league cup game and pre premiership days

proper supporters went to that

but i don't think it was for the football !

that was september 1992 !! and 0-0
    at Upton Park?

stood on the Chicken Run for that one. Quite a warm September's evening if I remember correctly

what would the attendance have been? not much more than 2,000 I'd guess?
  • i reckon 15,027 (99 Bury)
  • @kinveach yep the 2nd leg was at upton park we lost 0-1 no idea of crowd that night

the away leg was 0-0 and i was so hammered i tried to leave at ht thinking it was ft
  • I agree frf, lets not do the 'Your support is f*cking sh*t', doubt we'd take more than 200 if it was up at Bury tonight.
  • edited January 2012
    They have sold 100 in advance.

i reckon 15,027 (99 Bury)
    1 dropped out already!! Bet he forgot it was the wife's step class tonight & the baby sitter was unavailable.....
  • Yes let's not have any banter it might upset them
    Come on I take it your messing about ?
  • We had 167 at
    Hartlepool last season.
    Bury will beat that.
    As Airman says we will not get 15k tonight.
    No criticism. It's just how it is.
    Not many Addicks in Hartlepool I guess, maybe one or two Bury living in London?

• Yes, for a change - rather than abusing them over their lack of support, it might be nice to make them welcome and give them a clap. I doubt there will be enough of them to influence the game and those that make the effort deserve a bit of respect and credit.
    so singing `you'll never take the covered end' is not really the done thing.

• edited January 2012
    Bury fans were good, and they had getting on for 300...not sorry for them though, they should be happy with the point. Saying that, I felt respect for those Bury fans there.
  • Ye thought they was good, gutted tho! wheyy
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair play to em.

270 and a hell of a long way home after that equaliser in the freezing cold.

We would not have had 270 at Bury tonight.
  • Fair play to em.

270 and a hell of a long way home after that equaliser in the freezing cold.

We would not have had 270 at Bury tonight.
    We only had a tad over 500 in August! All things considered that must be the best turnout at The Valley this season

• Credit to the Bury fans and goalkeeper
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah fairplay to "fatty" in goal for bury , he didn't deserve to lose tonight /last night
    And respect to the 270 !
  • Wonder how many of them are based in London. They had one coach I think
  • I was 20 out!!!

Do I get a prize?
  • When was the last time a keeper was as wide as he was tall? Even Robbie was an inch taller. Credit to Bury (and their supporters) they fully deserved a point and are probably feeling a bit pi**ed off at conceding so late
  • Yeah fairplay to "fatty" in goal for bury , he didn't deserve to lose tonight /last night
    And respect to the 270 !
    Keep up ooh aah. It was 1-1 :-)