Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone watching boxing tonight - klitschko vs chisora

Comments

• Options
    Like a couple of girls!
  • Options
    The russians are laughing!!
  • Options
    Boxing is in a mess. "I'll shoot you".....words fail me
  • Options
    Just WTF?

'I will shoot you'
    'I will physically burn him'
    'his entourage is nothing compared to mine'

Saying stuff along those lines is a fine way to get nicked for gang related violence.
  • Options
    I'd like to see Haye vs Chisora, think Haye would batter chisora but may get a few cuts in doing so.
  • Options
    "I am going to physically shoot David Haye". As opposed to what, metaphorically shoot him?

Always want to root for British fighters, but this pair are just scum.
  • Options
    it's only people like Haye and Chisora keeping people interested in the heavyweights.

Those Ukranians should send them both a nice hamper
  • Options
    Wladimir Klitschko is yelling at both Chisora and David Haye at the press conference. This is awesome.
    Bernd Boente to David Haye: "You're out. You can't talk yourself into this fight."
    Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible
    Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling
    Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,
    Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."
    Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.
    Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.
    Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."
    Adam Booth is beeding from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."
    I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.
  • Options
    Christ. Both of them should be finished after that. Can't see through the scrummage who used the glass but you certainly see Haye with a bottle in his hand when they cut to him earlier in the clip. Can't believe he was able to run his mouth off to that extent. Used to like him, but the mis-match against Vladimir and the incessant whining since are an embarrassment. As for Chisora, his antics before & during the fight coupled with that should see him kicked out.
  • Options
    this is why I love boxing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And they say boxing is a sport. It's pathetic.
  • Options
    Another angle

Looks like haye vuts his mans head with the camaera stand and hayes first punch on chisora is with bottle in hand
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Have to say I no longer take any notice of the heavyweight divisions.............since Lewis retired there's not been one contender/title holder who could have held a candle to any of the champions in the history of the sport (be that recent or going way back).......it's a real farce.......the Klitchcos are both very average, and IMHO, would have struggled to get any higher than around 7 in the rankings of a decade or two back, let alone become world champions.
    And how many versions of the belt are there...that's a joke for a start!
    I honestly think Lewis could come out of retirement and whoop the pair of 'em and anyone else around at present for that matter (though I hope he's not tempted)..........it's a total travesty to a once great sport!
    Still enjoy boxing immensely.....................just not the heavyweights.
  • Options
    Another angle

Looks like haye vuts his mans head with the camaera stand and hayes first punch on chisora is with bottle in hand
    Looks that way to me too
  • Options
    Chisora v haye let's see it, however bad vitali was last night he would beat haye who nowhere warrants a chance after the worst display in boxing for some time.
  • Options
    David Haye throws punch - thought he'd lost that particular skill after watching his last fight
  • Options
    adam booths first fight!!
  • Options
    David Haye reckons he's a boxer.....so runs off and grabs a camera tripod to smash someone with. You can take the boy out of Millwall.....
  • Options
    The only person who comes out of that with any credit is whoever was trying to shut Chisora up. Shoot you, burn you your entourage ain't got nothing on mine....dear oh dear.
  • Options
    Everyone knows Chisoras name now, so it has been a good weekend for him. Plus now he potentially has pay days with Haye and the other brother... he may ne be as stupid as he looks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    adam booths first fight!!

Haha like that one mate, but, but I had 40 amateur fights, ok Adam haha

This is not ok in boxing, but if anyone tells me they now would not be interested in seeing Haye v Chisora they are fibbing. Haye is a totally different boxer to Chisora and I don't think he is the type to stay in range like Chisora did, in fact I know he is not the type to do that but if I was Vitali Klitchsko I would think that last night was a lot harder than it had to be and I would probably call it a day.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Shame last time Haye went to Germany for a Klitschko fight he didn't show as much "bottle".

(Note to Adam "Who glassed me?" Booth" it was probably the bloke with the bottle in his hand in this picture)
  • Options
    banter
  • Options
    I'm no boxing fan really, but i watched the Kid Galahad v Gary Booth fight on Ch5 last night at the Magna Centre in Rotherham and enjoyed it. I saw the Kid run along side of me whilst driving to work on Wednesday morning as i live on the same street as Wincobank Gym/ Ingles gym. I saw this kid running and thought he looked so fit, i was actually in awe of the ease of his running. iactually thought it was a schoolboy training before school, such is his youthful looks. Clearly he was just yards from the end of his run on the way back and i recalled seeing how the other boxing were lagging behind him. It was no surprise to see how he hardly lost a breath during the 12 round fight. Great up and coming lad. The best aspect to the fight was both the boxers attitude to each other. At the end of most rounds they touched gloves or patted on the back etc, none of this sledging nonesense and at the end they heaped praise on each other. The so called experienced pro's have something to learn from the young hungry fighters.
  • Options
    According to the Beeb, Chisora has been arrested at the airport and Haye has gone to ground.
  • Options
    Bottling someone . Haye must be mates with john terry
  • Options
    The Klitchkos will never retire. They are both average at best ,making them head and shoulders above anything in this poor poor weight division. Can see them still fighting well into their fifties!
  • Options
    some people should just not drink ..........if you can't handle it
  • Options
    Haye is a very naughty boy
  • Options
    Haye shouldnt have even been in that room in the first place