Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

liverpool banner

edited February 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I didn't see it properly but anyone notice that long banner in the Liverpool end - something about Thatcher Dying ?

Comments

• Yea same. Could only see the end which was something like when thatcher dies

Outside Wembley today. Pleasant
  • "Expose the lies before Thatcher dies" re Hillsborough I thnk
  • Didnt see it but the BBC held focus on one of the scouser's holding up a "Dont buy the Sun poster" for a good few seconds.

• Scouse C###S
  • It's never their fault...
  • Check out the fella in that top picture having his photo done with the parking sign. Lol
  • They really are scum bags

Always the victim
    It's never your fault

• Great day out for that guy.........glad we bever concentrated on the league cup :-)

• Check out the fella in that top picture having his photo done with the parking sign. Lol
    Doing surveillance on a hub cap goldmine.
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54, 100% agree
  • Cardiff and Scousers as bad as each other. In breeding has a lot to answer for!!!

• How does carrol get in any team > he is hopeless and blames every other bugger.............
  • Regardless of whether Scousers are scumbags or not there are certainly a lot of questions that need answering regarding the Hillsborough tragedy.
  • Regardless of whether Scousers are scumbags or not there are certainly a lot of questions that need answering regarding the Hillsborough tragedy.
    Agree, like why did so many ticketless fans turn up at the ground just before kick off in the hope of getting in. Lots of things went wrong that day, but it all stemmed from that particular fact.
  • edited February 2012
    Agree, like why did so many ticketless fans turn up at the ground just before kick off in the hope of getting in. Lots of things went wrong that day, but it all stemmed from that particular fact.
    So I guess that means all those fans that died or were injured got what was coming to them and cos they're Scousers and we don't like em they don't deserve justice?

Lets face it, 'the not my fault guv' attitude is a cancer infectung large sections of British society, certainly not just scousers. If the police and the government aren't willing to set an example and open the case book and accept their portion of blame and responsibilty why should the familes of the dead fans (who lets not forget are the victims of the tragedy, whatever caused it) be expected to do the same?

• Agree, like why did so many ticketless fans turn up at the ground just before kick off in the hope of getting in. Lots of things went wrong that day, but it all stemmed from that particular fact.
    So I guess that means all those fans that died or were injured got what was coming to them and cos they're Scousers and we don't like em they don't deserve justice?

Who said that then?

• It's the general dismissive tone of most of the posts on this thread that suggests the issue isn't being treated with the respect it deserves, largely because it happened to Scousers.
  • It's the general dismissive tone of most of the posts on this thread that suggests the issue isn't being treated with the respect it deserves, largely because it happened to Scousers.
    So why the fcuk are you quoting me and trying to make up shit I haven't said?
  • edited February 2012
    Liverpool fans have a history of turning up at matches trying to get in without tickets and being Liverpool there are quite likely very many of them. I doubt it's just Liverpool fans but in any case they are known for it. These idiots because that's what they basically are need to be protected from themselves as well as being marshalled in order to protect others. When the policing and marshalling goes wrong it has led to tragedies and questions as to why it went wrong need to be asked. This has not happened to any level of satisfaction regarding Hillsborough and quite frankly that's not good enough. Whether you are a scally or a manc or anyone else for that matter you have a right to protection and answers when that protection goes wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cos your quote fits in with the general tone imo and was the most recent one and the only one that goes bit deeper into the issue than the never their fault cliche.

Anyway I haven't said you said anything, I'm just being a little provocative and sarcastic to make a point. Probably not big or clever, but I'd have thought you, of all people, would be able to identify with that approach.
  • Liverpool fans have a history of turning up at matches trying to get in without tickets and being Liverpool there are quite likely very many of them. I doubt it's just Liverpool fans but in any case they are known for it. These idiots because that's what they basically are need to be protected from themselves as well as being marshalled in order to protect others. When the policing and marshalling goes wrong it has led to tragedies and questions as to why it went wrong need to be asked. This has not happened to any level of satisfaction regarding Hillsborough and quite frankly that's not good enough. Whether you are a scally or a manc or anyone else for that matter you have a right to protection and answers when that protection goes wrong.
    Absolutely right - I used to work on the turnstiles at Selhurst and The Den in the mid / late 80s. Liverpool fans were the worst I ever came across by some distance.

The disasters which followed them came as no surprise to me unfortunately.
  • I don't see the same enthusiasm from the scousers remembering 39 Juventus fans...
  • edited February 2012

Could not agree more with Off its original post.

They are always the victims. Hillsborough, Heysel and Saurez to name just 3
  • Surely none of this scum/ victim shit is important. People. Thats people died and lessons must be learned to prevent it happening again. Those lessons are best learned when a full and frank discussion takes place. As far as I know that has never fully happened and it's why people are still angry at losing friends and loved ones.
  • Jeez that elbow of Gerrard's was a bit naughty!
  • I am afraid shootershillguru you can discuss it all you like but it will not bring them back.

Football has been radically changed by the Taylor (I think) report & we now have all seater stadiums, just to name one of the changes.

Sadly everyone must move on.
  • I am afraid shootershillguru you can discuss it all you like but it will not bring them back.

Football has been radically changed by the Taylor (I think) report & we now have all seater stadiums, just to name one of the changes.

Sadly everyone must move on.
    In some ways, I agree. But if it happened to Charlton, and you or people you know had lost loved ones and then been subject to years of searching for the truth would you be as quick to say "everyone must move on" ?
  • As far as I am aware lessons have been learned as neither another Hillsborough or Heysel has happened again. It doesn't change the fact that those that caused the problems mainly have got away with causing the awful loss of life and those that were innocent lost theirs.