Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ladies! Interested in playing football?

Hi, I'm Emma Junior Reds Ladies FC and we're trying to recruit new players for 2012.
We're looking for mixed ability ladies aged 16+ to join us. We train in Charlton Park (Charlton Park Road, Charlton, SE7) on a grass, floodlit pitch. We have two professional coaches and like I said anyone is welcome, and it's completely free.
We train Wednesday evenings 7-8pm.
If you need any additional information, contact Sam on 07532230533, or alternatively join our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/172101706174613/

We're looking to join an 11 aside league in September, but to achieve this we need a solid 11, plus subs. If we can get this, Charlton said they would also be interested in investing.

Cheers!
Emma.
*also if you see this and you know anyone who might be interested, please pass the info on!

Comments

• Options
    What, even if I'm short, unfit and rubbish?
  • Options
    If I was at least 20 years younger and lived 400 miles closer to Charlton, then I would love to, Emma, but afraid my playing days are well behind me now. All the very best with it - hope you find some players. Unfortunately this board only has about 5% females on it (according to recent survey), so you might need to rely on the men passing on the message to their wives/ girlfriends/ sisters/ daughters!
  • Options
    Plaaaayer on here is decent.
  • Options
    What, even if I'm short, unfit and rubbish?
    If only this was last year, in which case you would have qualified for the men's team.

• Options
    Haha!
    I could've given McCormack a run for his money in CM BFR!