Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RedMidland

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Not wanting to hijack Grumpy's missive from on high –

Happy Birthday!

Comments

• Options
    what another one RM ?

enjoy it
  • Options
    Have a great 86th birthday fella.
    Ray & Lynne
  • Options
    @RedMidland happy birthday sir
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Red, @MrsRM he can have his prezzies now.
  • Options
    Have a good one!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday RM...really appreciate the match threads when I can't be there...have a great day! :-)
  • Options
    Don't know the fella but I do read his stuff. I'm going to be in my 50's and unemployed one day very soon and just hope I can draw some inspiration from his story.
  • Options
    Thanks to you all.....yep got my prezzies........and very impressed I was with them!! As for doing the match threads I'm glad you all enjoy them....but thanks must also go to @Paddy17 who gives the opposition teams comments. One good piece of news is that my boss is looking to make my job permanent (its currently due to finish in November).....I hope he does otherwise I'll be 57 (as of today) and looking for work again....and that'll be tough.....and Im not sure that this time I'll get through it....but gotta stay positive....talking of positive....I hope our fans can remain so over the coming 7 games....I'm sure we will pull through, but we need to stay together and give the team 'MASSIVE' support staring on Saturday.
    Once again thanks for remembering my birthday, very kind of you all...(except @T.C.E.....lol)
    Cheers
    RM
  • Options
    Happy Birthday
  • Options

May the Lord (Curbs) be with you..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    happy birthday red......
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Red , hope your 'Physic balls' get a nice caressing tonight :-0
  • Options
    Happy Birthday and thank you for all the hard work in the match threads. Enjoy yourself.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!! x
  • Options
    All the best.
  • Options
    I thought last Saturday was a bit slower than usual: old age creeping up! :-) Hope you had a good one.
  • Options
    Happy birthday RM. (I think it was yesterday by now).