Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradley Wright Phillps or Gary Madine or Jordan Rhodes

124»

Comments

• The stats don't lie, Jordan Rhodes is an incredible scorer at this level. Not to mention he is a lot younger than BWP and has greater sell-on value.

Big fan of BWP though.
    Against bad teams yeah, his record against the better teams in the league is not so good.

• He and BWP looked on par when we played Hudds at the valley. I feel 10-15 goals would be a good return in the championship for either.
  • The stats don't lie, Jordan Rhodes is an incredible scorer at this level. Not to mention he is a lot younger than BWP and has greater sell-on value.

Big fan of BWP though.
    Against bad teams yeah, his record against the better teams in the league is not so good.

Apart from against Charlton, Cardiff, Holland U21's and four against Wednesday in one game !
  • Rhodes is strong, quick and an absolutely lethal finisher.

BWP started so well and he too seemed lethal. Poor form and lack of confidence over the last few months has led to a poorer goal return. Did look like scoring for a while.
    Christ, BWP just gets worse and worse doesnt he. Soon now we'll be considering how lucky he was to get in our team, and is he really good enough for us, rather than realising that the fact we are top of this league and will be getting out of it soon is due in no small part to his 21 goals.

F***ing hell I'm going to bed!

See you on the match thread ;0)
    Chose to totally ignore my following post then?
    Oh.

Sorry.
  • Easy Choice: BWP!

Jordan Rhodes is a fine player, but might not work well as an Addickt. And BWP is a
  • BRADLEY WRIGHT-PHILLIPS - All day long !!!

• Any decent striker can score goals when their team is 3-0 up.

BWP does the business when it matters..
  • Yeh. I'll take the one that scored the goal that got us promoted.

;-)