Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Puns in here please

edited July 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Should keep every other thread clear of them and give a dedicated outlet for all the clever / "look at me" people.

Comments

• Should keep every other thread clear of them and give a dedicated outlet for all the clever / "look at me" people.

So sorry posted on another thread
    Didn't realise you were a site administrator
    Not "look at me", just a bit of fun
    Try it some time!

• you been injecting too much creatine in ya balls and its affecting your moods PL54!
  • Such anger being displayed out there.

• No point in having a dedicated pun thread as there won't be any subjects to make puns out of....
  • PL54 I hope you will be suitably punished.
  • PL54 I hope you will be suitably punished.
    LOL

• this is just a "look at me thread" because the OP didn't know any Oasis songs.
  • Should keep every other thread clear of them and give a dedicated outlet for all the clever / "look at me" people.

• As Requested

• So what is the punitive punishment, dear pundit? You've puntured our fun rather like those punctuation punks. Take a punt on some puny puns, you might like it!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe what is needed is a punkah walla to cool things down
  • here you go

• thats the way to do it!
  • I gave a beggar standing outside some crappy shop a quid this morning. The beggar fainted. Suddenly, an ambulance pulled up and carted the bloke away. The ambulanceman said it was a Pundstretcher.
  • Olympic torch passing through Essex today. Pun away
  • A young woman walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre.

So the barman gave her one.
  • Olympic torch passing through Essex today. Pun away
    Did it go through the Dartford Punnel?
  • Some people call me skinny, I prefer to think of myself as puny.
  • I'm sticking my one in here.
  • Sponsored links:

• ... said the vicar to the bishop!
  • Has anyone noticed how dull all the other threads have become since all the clever "look at me" people have been banished to this one thread?!
  • Has anyone noticed how dull all the other threads have become since all the clever "look at me" people have been banished to this one thread?!
    No
  • Inserts smiley face
  • My problem is I'm never quite sure where to put the PUN'tuation marks when typing..............................
  • Can't you just take a punt?
  • Would have been here earlier but got a PUNcture on the way home. I was going so fast at the time, my car nearly sPUN out of control......................................
  • Spunbelievable