Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Megabus train travel for Nottingham Forest

Tickets went on sale today for the game.
London to Doncaster/Harrogate from St Pancras £1 on the 9.15, changing at East Midlands Parkway AND NOT getting on the connecting coach. You then buy a single for £4 to Nottingham. The return journey was Nottingham to St Pancras direct on the 17.28 for £1
This was booked very early this morning so get in quick as the prices do rise.

Comments

• is that journey bus or train ??
  • All by train
  • Had a look, they've gone up
  • J BLOCK said:

Had a look, they've gone up

Make sure you go the route I have done as London to Nottingham direct is a lot more expensive. Other than that yeah the prices go up quickly compounded with you do not know how many tickets are available at a certain price
  • edited July 2012
    Outbound is £5 now

• London to Doncaster/Harrogate from St Pancras £1 on the 9.15, changing at East Midlands Parkway AND NOT getting on the connecting coach.

You can't do this, can't end your journey early ;-)

• London to Doncaster/Harrogate from St Pancras £1 on the 9.15, changing at East Midlands Parkway AND NOT getting on the connecting coach.

Is that a fact Mr Prior?
  • Good prices, but wouldnt like to go home as early as 5:30!

Yes you can, did this to get home from Hull, was never forced onto a coach.
  • you can but might be liable for full fare
    cant see really how they could do it
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

you can but might be liable for full fare
    cant see really how they could do it

They can't force you to get back on the coach ?
  • Alternatively book a single to Doncaster if worried then buy your single to Nottingham then. Can't stop you splitting up tix.
  • is the train leaving at 17.28 cutting it a bit fine?
  • Are you sure this is train? When you click on type of travel only Bus is available.
    Want to book 9.15 out which is now £5.00 each is this deffinately stopping at East Midlands? Dont want to tuck myself up lol.
  • Are you sure this is train? When you click on type of travel only Bus is available.
    Want to book 9.15 out which is now £5.00 each is this deffinately stopping at East Midlands? Dont want to tuck myself up lol.

i thought that but if you look at the 'view' you take a train to Midlands then theres a bus from there to Doncaster.

• Just got tickets for Brum and Forrest returns HAVVEE ITTT

Is that a fact Mr Prior?
    I do believe it is yes
  • so are you saying if i get off at east midlands parkway, Megabus are going to physically put me on a bus to Doncaster?
  • so are you saying if i get off at east midlands parkway, Megabus are going to physically put me on a bus to Doncaster?

Or PF you for finishing your journey short

Or PF you for finishing your journey short
    No way is that a rule
  • Sponsored links:

• and how are they going to do that if ive already got my seperate ticket to Nottingham and im just changing platforms?
  • Just say you felt sick and going to stop over night here through exhaustion ;- )

99.9 percent your be alright but they could intheory charge full fare

• and how are they going to do that if ive already got my seperate ticket to Nottingham and im just changing platforms?

They have a list of people who get on the train/coach and match them up. Also, the fact you'd have your original ticket on you kinda gives it away too.

They have a list of people who get on the train/coach and match them up. Also, the fact you'd have your original ticket on you kinda gives it away too.

Ill take your word for it Nathan but being fined for finishing a journey EARLY is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard
  • exeter earlier this year had ticket to exeter st davids return got off a stop before central had to buy a return though from st davids to central
  • only about £1.60 though
  • By the way Gary, the barriers at Dartford were taken out today for the refurb so if you fancied Zens tonight you can get there for free. ;-)

wouldn't worry about it, just say you went to the toilet and the connecting service went without you.

Ill take your word for it Nathan but being fined for finishing a journey EARLY is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard
    It's not true