Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competion - New

2»

Comments

• Options
    After having problems with Charlton ballboys last season, Chris Powell has decided to take matters into his own hands.
  • Options
    Powell on phone, Tony Soprano style: "Sign the deal Baldock. Just sign the f'ing deal."
  • Options
    So let's go back, follow the yellow brick road
    As we go on another episode
    Journey with me as I take you through this nifty little place
    That I once used to call home sweet home

Back to the Valley, were going back to the Valley!
  • Options
    Chris Powell gives up on cleaning the seats.
  • Options
    Chris Powell attempts to sit in the hallowed location of my season ticket seat of 18 years, but is warned off as he isn't worthy, so sits 10 rows down.
  • Options
    Charlton manager distances himself from rumours that he is in a relationship with Steps frontman 'H' by sitting next to Elle.
  • Options
    Powell sits down to cool off after he realises that the Spanish seat installation company has spelt out 'Athletico Chalton' in white seats.
  • Options
    The management prepare for the likely atmosphere of the upcoming Fulham game.
  • Options
    "Come on Tony (Jiminez), I know you want total control but please can i have my sit back in the dug out"
  • Options
    League 1 Manager of the year Chris Powell adds to his award by winning Gold in the inaugural 2012 Olympic Musical Chairs Event!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The new dug-outs are in blue so I'm gonna sit up here so on the back pages ! don't get mistaken for the Chelsea manager!
  • Options
    Chris Powell insists on inspecting every seat, before the seat cleaning volunteers are allowed to go home
  • Options
    Can all the people who love the new shirt sit in the east stand, the ones who don't fill the others