Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v germany

Got 2 tickets,anybody else going?

Comments

• Hope to be making my first trip to the new Wembley if the promised tickets turn up.

What's the best way to get there and back from Victoria?
  • Victoria Line to Green Park, then Jubilee from there, but worth checking if the Victoria line is open after the match
  • Will be watching it in an English pub in Frankfurt - should be fun, must remember to bring my England shirt ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Victoria Line to Green Park, then Jubilee from there, but worth checking if the Victoria line is open after the match

Not Marylebone overground then.

Taking Joe and trying to keep it a secret until the night.
  • edited August 2007
    Will be watching it in an English pub in Frankfurt - should be fun, must remember to bring my England shirt ;-)

Don't forget to visit Dr Mullers while you're out there!
  • lol

You must have been there ;-)
  • Several times (worked there for a while)
  • I still do most weeks !
  • It's a great night out if you know where to go.

BTW, I worked in Frankfurt not Dr Mullers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Me and my arsenal mate are going, we have booked half day off work hope to be up town drinking for 2.30pm ish.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Victoria Line to Green Park, then Jubilee from there, but worth checking if the Victoria line is open after the match

Not Marylebone overground then.

Taking Joe and trying to keep it a secret until the night.

A load of changes here there and everywhere
  • BTW, I worked in Frankfurt not Dr Mullers!

Good to hear that !
  • I won the right to buy tickets in the ballot, but bought them for my mum and dad.
  • the oldest programme i've got is england v germany at wembley 1954 (somebody gave it to me before you ask) which always got me wondering why it wasn't england v west germany because the iron curtain surely had gone up by then...
  • Yep I'll be there, with two work colleagues... Palace and Chelsea... god help me
  • Ill be there wit my brother, also took half day off work, will probably head to the Irish car round the corner from the main station from 3ish onwards!
  • Tickets arrived today. Club Wembley left overs so should at least be a decent view. Will have to check on where exactly I'm sitting.
  • get the metropolitan line from baker st

will be busy but quickest route

jubilee is painfully slow
  • Going with my M D i am such a crawler!lol! mind you i am going for promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Would love to go but on holiday from Tuesday. Hoping to persuade the Missus to go to Estonia on 13th Oct as it's just before her birthday.
  • We have tickets for that as well
  • anyone drinking around Baker Street beforehand?
  • bump this up
  • Was thinking of Baker street, so where do they serve decent lemonade round their Rothers ? We'll be up around 3.00pm name a bar & we'll find you.
  • I was thinking the Volunteer on Baker Street
  • Has Belgian Beers so fancy some of that fella.
  • Best way to Wembley and back is the overground train from Paddington.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Best way to Wembley and back is the overground train from Paddington.

Or Maryleborne ;o)
  • That'll be the one Rothko....

Long time since I have been there.