Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction 4 1st Premier league manger to be sacked.

Betting has been suspended for Martin Jol & Curbs is coming a close second, but who will fall off the perch 1st?

Comments

• sammy lee.
  • sammy lee............ another club who took premiership status for granted when they had a great manager they'll soon realise the grass isn't always greener but they might be able to look forward to winning more exciting matches in the championship and rebuild the club as half their staff are made redundant;-(
  • I hope Jol goes first so we can get Darren Bent back on loan.
  • Baby Bent back?

He'll never displace the new Marcus in the team, now.......

;-)
  • Sven must be worth a bet, once City run out of steam and the media wave they are currently riding drops them back to earth with a thud. I'm sure when the bad results inevitably pile up it'll be clear he doesn't know what he is doing without Nancy.
  • coppell
  • Sammy Lee at Bolton.
  • Has to be Sammy Lee
  • agree - Sammy Lee
  • Sponsored links:

• Could be Jol,papers full of it.
  • Dunno, if some of the people on here were Man U fans, they'll be calling for Ferguson head.

Suspect it'll be O'Neill or Curbs
  • Curbs has to be looking over his shoulder.
  • Bolton are this season's Charlton.
  • Gotta be Lee
  • Sammy Lee
  • Looks like Spurs are looking to replace Jol with Ramos

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml;jsessionid=RTKKJZVFNBUQNQFIQMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/sport/2007/08/20/sfnfro120.xml
  • southgate - they were lucky on sat and feel they will really struggle this year and think bolton while give sammy lee a full season.
  • Sammy Lee is certainly going to go sooner rather than later, sounds like Jol's replacement is being lined up too. I suspect both could go within the week, while the transfer widnow is still ajar.

Curbs will be gone by Christmas.
  • Hutchings for me...well not personally anyway!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Bolton are this season's Charlton.

That's exactly what I was thinking whilst watching them last night. They too have lots of overpaid 'stars' who will bugger off if they go down.
  • 1. Sammy Lee
    2. Chris Hutchings
    3. Steve Bruce
  • Jol could be gone by the weekend, ramos would love to manage in the premier league and he has an excellent managerial record,a meeting taking place with ramos a week before the spanish league starts.?
  • BDLBDL
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]1. Sammy Lee
    2. Chris Hutchings
    3. Steve Bruce

Have to agree, maybe not in that order though!
  • 1. Lee
    2. Curbs
    3. Hutchings
  • The BBC reports that Jol has "lost the confidence" of several members of Spurs' board...
  • I would laugh my head off if the yids got rid of Jol. He's the best thing to happen to them for a long time, and the reason for getting rid of him?
  • they'll lose to man u saturday and use it as a chance to get rid of him. the board reckon he won't get them in the top 4 and there's been rumours of a bust up with berbatov.

i actually like jol so if he goes i can go back to hating the spuds 100% (ok, 99% cos bent is there).
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]sammy lee............ another club who took premiership status for granted when they had a great manager they'll soon realise the grass isn't always greener but they might be able to look forward to winning more exciting matches in the championship and rebuild the club as half their staff are made redundant;-(

As I recall, Allerdyce, just like curbishly, wanted to leave so it was never a case of the club thinking that the grass was greener.