Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******BACK ONLINE*******

2»

Comments

• Options
    I thought you'd started culling Palace fans early!!!!!
  • Options
    Ha, hiya Budgie. Hope you are well. Look forward to your honest views post Friday and ignore any childish posts.
  • Options
    If you are still having problems of any sort, empty your browser cache and report back.
  • Options
    Thanks mate, I'll certainly post then.

Must admit I'm glad there's been a bit of a break, as it'll hopefully give our new lads some time to gel, I'm more confident now since the new faces arrived, but I'll happily take a draw now.
  • Options
    As my PC logs all my passwords and normally signs me into my accounts automatically, I thought it was just a case of my password history being erased (as has happened in the past). Wasn't sure on the password and after going through the 8 or so I normally use, I started to panic. Went away and done some gardening to calm down and looged straight in when I tried later.............
  • Options
    Everytime I come back to the site I have to re log in and on a number of occasions if I go into a thread when I come back out I have log in again.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @smiffyboy Empty your browser's cache as a first step towards correcting this.