Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pranks

Bellchedder of a girl that sits next to me in work thought it would be a right laugh to empty the shyte from her hole puncher all over my desk last night.

I was thinking of emptying my hole puncher into her umbrella so when she opens it they end up all over her bonce.

Either that or I take a forest gump in her handbag.

Any pranksters out there??

Comments

• Maybe mix the two and take the umbrella to the carsey.
  • Not one for her, but a classic one is to pour sugar into a cars air vents, and point them at the driver and turn them full on.
    When they turn the engine on, they get blasted.......funny and classic!
  • or shyte in her hole punch and blame a fox.
  • set fire to her.
  • finger her bum then wipe your finger over her top lip
  • spray your beans all over her eyes and leave her zombied
  • punch her hole
  • Cling film over the toilet will sort out her air of do what I likeness.
  • On a night out a few years ago, we got hold of my mate's mobile phone while he was in the gents and edited his contact details so that any calls or texts from my mobile number were displayed as being from this bird he'd been seeing for a few weeks.

I then proceeded to have a text conversation with him during which I informed him that I was pregnant, he was definitely the father and I was adamant that I wanted to keep the baby. Managed to string him along for about an hour. Thought he was gonna start crying at one point - hilarious!
  • finger her bum then wipe your finger over her top lip

Could give her a shit tache.

She already has a tache as it goes
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL loads lately at work, best we covered someones car at lunch with post it notes

Put nail biting cream on peoples pen

Filled Jam doughnut with hot chilli sauce
  • I once filled my brother's bedroom with alarm clocks. Still chuckle at seeing his tired face the next day
  • edited October 2012
    Get a yellow sticky and write VIRGIN on it and stick it on her coat.

Its not funny when it happens to you, i can tell you.
  • Or when someone puts it on front of your football kit.
  • Curb_It said:

Get a yellow sticky and write VIRGIN on it and stick it on her coat.

Its not funny when it happens to you, i can tell you.

Change it to 'Bellchedder', would be funnier, it made me Lol when I read the OP.
  • a little more sedate, but swap the m and n key round on her keyboard. Of course you could always make her a cake and ice it with laxative chocolate (assuming you can still get it from the chemist it has been a few years since I did that).
  • change the mouse to double click on the right hand button.
    when they cant click on anything, use the mouse and say everything is fine.
  • ctrl - alt - down arrow

change her browser homepage to some internet grot site

tell her that if your hand is bigger than your face then you're officially a genius, then when she tries and is distracted, punch her directly in the stomach

im not so good with pranks
  • Addicted said:

change her browser homepage to some internet grot site

tell her that if your hand is bigger than your face then you're officially a genius, then when she tries and is distracted, punch her directly in the stomach

I though you were supposed plam-strike their hand, breaking thier nose? That's waht we used to do
  • yeah but that would be cruel
  • Sponsored links:

• Might do the post it note on her back. The walk back to charin x will be a little uncomfortable.

She don't need laxatives for the bogs. She spends most of her day in there the lazy fcker.

• seems like there's some chemistry between the two of you.
  • Macronate said:

seems like there's some chemistry between the two of you.

Yea you could say that.

We have the odd thing in common. Like the bum fluff on our boat races
  • put a load of raw fish in her drawer or handbag

or steal her purse
  • steal her house keys, go round there and rob her blind

next day show up to work wearing her clothes
  • Plug another mouse into her pc, I did this to a new lad here into his mac, run an extension all around the room, everytime he tried to do anything I would move the other mouse which I situated close to me, so he couldn't get his curser near where he wanted it, I had him for a month! It was genius! Everytime he got the govnor in to show him I didn't move it, then as soon as he walked away I moved the mouse so he couldn't get the curser anywhere, drove him wild!
  • Are you trying to get as much cockney rhyming slang in as you can?
  • JT said:

Are you trying to get as much cockney rhyming slang in as you can?

Jermaine Defo :D
  • You talking to me Joss stone?
  • Put shoe polish on the office phone and ring it from your mobile when she's back at her desk.