Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ian Holloways rant on the racism in Serbia...

Comments

• I love that Man! Ambrosia!!
  • Nice to see someone standing up to be counted and feel so passionate about it. Agree 100% with what he says.

Just expected him to end it by saying "Now get orf moy larnd"
  • Agreed LNA. Sadly, the abuse and the complete denial of any issue on their part wasn't a surprise. Holloway has absolutely nailed what any football fan should feel...it's the game of every man, everywhere!
  • Fantasic man, standing up for what he believes and what we should all believe in a modern society.
  • Got a lot of time for Holloway, always seems a top bloke.
  • edited October 2012
    Legend. Great passion.
    'They're all my sons!' He must be great to play for.
  • FUCKING SPOT ON OLLIE!
  • Top man. Speaks his mind, from the heart.
  • Good man
  • Sponsored links:

• An absolute legend
  • Agree with all above
  • Pratini out, Holloway in.
  • I would love to have a few beers with this man. Top man, great character.
  • Genius to sum up the benefits of multiculturalism in that he can get all kinds of food when he comes to London. LOL
  • Top top bloke. If only there were more like him. Makes me hope Blackpool get promoted.
  • Brilliant. Well said, Mr H.
  • TOP LEGEND THAT OLLIE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Uboat said:

Legend. Great passion.
    'They're all my sons!' He must be great to play for.

Loved that quote. Ian Holloway, top, top bloke!
  • Wow! What a wonderful passionate speech. Spot on. Well done Mr Holloway. That speech to me was up there with Churchill etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Awesome.
  • Great post. Love that man.
  • The FA should sent this to FIFA on their own behalf.
  • I'd love to see him manage England, not just because he's a top bloke/character/manager. But because he would be SUCH a good role model and influence on English football.
  • Bilko said:

The FA should sent this to FIFA on their own behalf.

Agree
  • That was great. Someone showing they really care, admirable.
  • Genius to sum up the benefits of multiculturalism in that he can get all kinds of food when he comes to London. LOL

I laughed at that! I Imagined him with his flat cap on at that moment!

• HOLLOWAY FOR ENGLAND
  • brilliant. I'm not sure Alan Bennett could have written a better monologue. Unfortunately I think Holloway (and the rest of us) are going to find out that the world is a sad place.
  • Top man. Heard his speech to the prawn sandwich brigade before our game against Blackpool - only manager to do this regularly I believe - the bloke will make a mint as an after dinner/motivational speaker if he ever leaves the game.