Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

millwall away tickets.

edited October 2012 in Match Day Travel
hi guys didnt quite know where to put this question, do any of you guys know when they anticipate to start selling the millwall away tickets.

cheers.

Comments

• Imagine from about 1st week November.
  • On the club website they are offering ticket information for all the games except Millwall away to the 29th December. Would expect something this week to be said about this game
  • Have got mine sorted already. Think it's close to selling out.
  • Nolly said home tickets went on sale last week.
  • Will my season ticket work at this one
  • Plaaayer said:

Nolly said home tickets went on sale last week.

But apparently they've sold his ticket to someone else. Unbelievable really.
  • edited October 2012
    Shouldn't be too long...?
  • On the club website they are offering ticket information for all the games except Millwall away to the 29th December. Would expect something this week to be said about this game

29th December? bit difficult if the games is on 1st December?
    If you have a look on the website all the information is up for the all home games up to the 29th of December
    However nothing about the away games coming up after Burnley away

• Please even i am above Millwall Stu
  • So Millsmall tickets are not on sale just to confirm?
  • Sponsored links:

• nolly said:

Please even i am above Millwall Stu

"nollwall"

• Sold out on restricted sale of season ticket holders with 10 or more years of loyalty
  • Luckily I bought one of those 'twenty five year Millwall away' tickets back in 1990, so I can relax on this one.
  • Uboat said:

Luckily I bought one of those 'twenty five year Millwall away' tickets back in 1990, so I can relax on this one.

Knew I should of ticked that box! So annoyed I missed out by one year!!!!
  • It was a clever promotion. I think it was one of Airman's.
  • edited October 2012
    All tickets are now only available direct from Martin Prothero on a Tuesday. Everyone else has been sacked resigned.
  • I just hope a spare will come my way otherwise I will have to sit in the Millwall end.
  • I just hope a spare will come my way otherwise I will have to sit in the Millwall end.

At least it'll save you an expensive trip to The Museum of Evolution.
  • Millwall have just announced a special football for a fiver promotion for this game.

Cash only. No questions asked.
  • edited October 2012
    Was looking at the info for the Ipswich game on the CAFC site, if anybody can make any sense of the Ipswich pricing / comments can they please explain it, was looking for a cost for an adult and a u11 in the family stand. Since when has Ipswich been known as the seagulls, don't think somebody knows what they are doing?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2012

Millwall have just announced a special football for a fiver promotion for this game.

I think you misunderstood. It's an offer for Home fans only. £10 if your actually going to watch the football, £5 if you're just going to watch the away fans the entire game.

• Was looking at the info for the Ipswich game on the CAFC site, if anybody can make any sense of the Ipswich pricing / comments can they please explain it, was looking for a cost for an adult and a u11 in the family stand. Since when has Ipswich been known as the seagulls, don't think somebody knows what they are doing?

This is what happens when you get rid of staff and move the web base over to India!
  • Reckon we should get lower tier again. Police won't have any issues they didn't have 3 seasons ago with it, so the only thing stopping us from taking 3000+ is literally us.
    BHA had lower tier a few weeks back, we should too.
  • Reckon we should get lower tier again. Police won't have any issues they didn't have 3 seasons ago with it, so the only thing stopping us from taking 3000+ is literally us.

BHA had lower tier a few weeks back, we should too.

Maybe that coppers helmet flying about when we were trying to get out could cost us ?
  • lol yeah thats the bench mark of whether we get lower
  • Well we know which member of admin to blame if that's the case don't we @WSS

*SARCASM ALERT*
  • can we make this members only
  • edited October 2012
    Lol

You're on fire tonight nolly, you back on the Kenny Jackets?
  • Nollwall
  • DRAddick said:

Millwall have just announced a special football for a fiver promotion for this game.

I think you misunderstood. It's an offer for Home fans only. £10 if your actually going to watch the football, £5 if you're just going to watch the away fans the entire game.

Haha.