Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Ferdinand brothers have "broken their silence".

according to Sky Sports.

No idea what they've said, but my "best guess" is;

"Our road has never been the same since they knocked down the Chinbrook/Grove Park Tavern. Still, the new tenants are quiet as the grave."

Comments

• Brilliant mate!
  • Ferdinands and silence ain't two words I'd ever expected to hear in the same sentence!
  • ....Their gaff in Grove Park has had the same Christmas fake snow in the corner of the windows for the last 7-8 years!
  • good luck to them, hopefully it's to launch some new initiative of their own to combat racism in football rather than hijack another just for their own publicity.
  • Probably something about Blackheath Bluecoats being shut down next year...........
  • We all want racism out of society let alone Football however Rio sounding off again! makes me want to yawn.
  • 'Broken their silence' ... sounds like someone let rip in a lift!
  • Ferdinand brothers 'breaking their silence' is about as accurate as saying Jordan has just 'lost her virginity'
  • Addicted said: Ferdinand brothers 'breaking their silence' is about as accurate as saying Jordan has just 'lost her virginity'

LOL very funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• The Brothers Ferdinand .. sounds like a novel by Dumas .. Ferdinand and the 3 Musketeers
  • Not by Dumas but Dumbass.
  • Tey is urbannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn brap brap in it

Wear the tee shirt dont wear it ------------underneath still tossers
  • The world awaits with bated breath the nuggets of wisdom that the intellectual giants that are the Ferdinands have generously condescended to share with us, the intellectually impoverished masses....

Coz normally they never say nuffin do they? Apart from on Twitter, the BBC, the papers etc. that is.
  • Forest Hill's finest
  • Wish I could find a way of filtering out any news about Ferdinand brothers, Terry, Kick It Out etc.

Bored to tears of it.
  • Me too, Tom.

It's all beyond tedious now.
  • cafctom - you could start by not reading threads titled "The Ferdinand brothers....."
  • The Brothers Grim !
  • edited October 2012
    I found their stance a bit arrogant and offensive tbh. Football has made giant strides against racism and whilst I agree it needs to do more - organisations like kick it out deserve a bit of respect for what they have done and what they can continue to do.

The T shirts don't read we have kicked it out - they read kick it out, and one prominent back ex player even made the argument recently - which I disagree with btw - that football doesn't need kick it out because it isn't racist anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• I really believe the Ferdinand's have been really badly advised. Feel bad for saying that since I know their agent personally.
  • Just popped in to see if the usual suspects would be in, I'm leaving happy now.
  • "cafctom - you could start by not reading threads titled "The Ferdinand brothers.....""

Haha, fair enough - I'm interested to hear Charlton fans' take on the issue, as I am with any other issue within Football. My frustration is more with the media outlets who don't seem to have any interest in anything else.
  • Anton use to come in me shop about once a month to buy his top-up voucher, even though I never sold top-up vouchers and told him so the previous month.
  • The Ferdinands always make me feel Terry ain't all bad...
  • You never sold newspapers in your shop did you Big Rob
  • I found their stance a bit arrogant and offensive tbh. Football has made giant strides against racism and whilst I agree it needs to do more - organisations like kick it out deserve a bit of respect for what they have done and what they can continue to do.

The T shirts don't read we have kicked it out - they read kick it out, and one prominent back ex player even made the argument recently - which I disagree with btw - that football doesn't need kick it out because it isn't racist anymore

Maybe. But Kick It Out hardly do anything except print t-shirts and say racism is bad, don't do it. Mostly because they don't have money admittedly but players not wearing the shirts actually raised the profile of the group and what they do, or would like to do. I don't say this as a fan of the Brothers Ferdinand mind you!
  • nolly said:

You never sold newspapers in your shop did you Big Rob

Yeah mate, next to Grove Park BR
  • Heroes. I admire the way they have stood up for their family and their beliefs. I just hope the PFA and FA are listening.