Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spare Palace Ticket

Does any hero out there have a spare Adult/U21 ticket for the game on Saturday they're looking to sell?!

Im at Uni up North so when tickets came out, I couldnt justify shelling out on the whole day. Managed to get my hands on a free return to London train ticket, but obviously the game is now sold out. Just need to get the match day ticket sorted now...

Would massively appreciate it if someone could help me out

Comments

• Excellent name, welcome to the forum Del.
  • Is this Codfishjunior?
  • definitely not that over the odds Codfish character. Just a desperate student looking to find a way to be there Sat
  • definitely not that over the odds Codfish character. Just a desperate student looking to find a way to be there Sat

Leave it yeah. Deeeeeeeeench.
  • Need a ticket - adult - anyone can help inbox please. Thanks
  • Does any hero out there have a spare Adult/U21 ticket for the game on Saturday they're looking to sell?!

Im at Uni up North so when tickets came out, I couldnt justify shelling out on the whole day. Managed to get my hands on a free return to London train ticket, but obviously the game is now sold out. Just need to get the match day ticket sorted now...

If you cannot get one with us go and sit with them idiot's. Not ideal but if it gives you the chance to see the game, good luck.
  • Does any hero out there have a spare Adult/U21 ticket for the game on Saturday they're looking to sell?!

adult ticket going. left you a private message.
  • Any spares going inbox me if you have thanks
  • DEEEEEEEEEEENCH
  • Sponsored links:

• DEEEEEEEEEEENCH

definitely not that over the odds Codfish character. Just a desperate student looking to find a way to be there Sat

Leave it yeah. Deeeeeeeeench.
    Is there something wrong with you?
  • Just need one as I have managed to get off base for this one, so if someone could help me let me know
  • My mate has an adult ticket for sale, wants 30 quid for it. He's based in dartford, inbox me if you want it
  • edited January 2013
    Looking for one ticket at any level
  • Still looking