Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spare Palace Ticket

Does any hero out there have a spare Adult/U21 ticket for the game on Saturday they're looking to sell?!

Im at Uni up North so when tickets came out, I couldnt justify shelling out on the whole day. Managed to get my hands on a free return to London train ticket, but obviously the game is now sold out. Just need to get the match day ticket sorted now...

Would massively appreciate it if someone could help me out

Comments

• Options
    Excellent name, welcome to the forum Del.
  • Options
    Is this Codfishjunior?
  • Options
    definitely not that over the odds Codfish character. Just a desperate student looking to find a way to be there Sat
  • Options

definitely not that over the odds Codfish character. Just a desperate student looking to find a way to be there Sat

Leave it yeah. Deeeeeeeeench.
  • Options
    Need a ticket - adult - anyone can help inbox please. Thanks
  • Options

Does any hero out there have a spare Adult/U21 ticket for the game on Saturday they're looking to sell?!

Im at Uni up North so when tickets came out, I couldnt justify shelling out on the whole day. Managed to get my hands on a free return to London train ticket, but obviously the game is now sold out. Just need to get the match day ticket sorted now...

If you cannot get one with us go and sit with them idiot's. Not ideal but if it gives you the chance to see the game, good luck.
  • Options

adult ticket going. left you a private message.
  • Options
    Any spares going inbox me if you have thanks
  • Options
    DEEEEEEEEEEENCH
  • Options
    ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DEEEEEEEEEEENCH

Leave it yeah. Deeeeeeeeench.
    Is there something wrong with you?
  • Options
    Just need one as I have managed to get off base for this one, so if someone could help me let me know
  • Options
    My mate has an adult ticket for sale, wants 30 quid for it. He's based in dartford, inbox me if you want it
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Looking for one ticket at any level
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    Bump