Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 30.03.13

edited March 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all, usual match thread stuff here......will bring you teams as soon as I get them............3 points needed today....lets hope the team are well up for this one...anyone needing updates?

Comments

• I do mate at a dog show in the midlands

• How youve changed lol
  • Stuck at home today. Been struck by a virus and been laid up for six days now. The good news is Mrs AFKA, who has been just has unlucky on her visits this season, is also ill so not going either.

Got a home win written all over it.

• Sorry to hear about the virus AFKA, but lets hope your misfortune brings us the desired luck. Thanks for the thread Red, much appreciated.
  • Not going. Still recovering from virus known Ifcknhatemillwallitis. Please win today.
  • I do mate at a dog show in the midlands

What show? Where?
  • Afternoon all, usual match thread stuff here......will bring you teams as soon as I get them............3 points needed today....lets hope the team are well up for this one...anyone needing updates?

Yes please RM.
  • Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Wiggins, Morrison, Dervite, Harriott, Jackson, Hughes, Pritchard, Kermorgant, Fuller.
  • Charlton subs: Button, Green, Haynes, Gower, Wilson, Obika, Feely.
  • Who's feely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hughes in, Haynes out
  • so what do we make of that then?
  • Bubble said:

Who's feely?

Irish lad; central defender - no Taylor??
  • Hughes to bring in a bit of know how and steel. Feely on the bench is interesting, is Taylor injured?
  • Not sure why bring in someone on loan then not play them?
  • edited March 2013
    U got to play gower in midfield from the start why bring him in ffs
  • Bolton: Lonergan, Ricketts, Knight, Dawson, Alonso, Spearing, Pratley, Kamara, Lee, Sordell, Ngog. (JS) #cafc
  • kafka said:

Bubble said:

Who's feely?

Irish lad; central defender - no Taylor??
    And Cort still injured?

• Bolton subs: Bogdan, Wheater, K Davies, C Davies, Eagles, Butterfield, Odelusi.
  • And Hamer back in goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• We must have a few injuries with Feely on the bench
  • Beckboy said:

U got to play gower in midfield from the start why bring him in ffs

Frustrating ain't it? THE Charlton way...it's not like your two loan players could ever come into your team 2 days after signing and combine to put you 1-0 up with your first attempt of the match in a local derby is it?

Gower, prepare to be Charltonised !

Cmon you Addicks!

• Got to admit of what I was told about fuller coming on against millwall didn't do anything to warrant a start today so why give him one
  • D

We must have a few injuries with Feely on the bench

Powell did say there's been a bug going around the training ground or words to that effect
  • Schnauzer show in some place in CV8
    Mate

Can't understand why mark doesn't start strange decision
  • Played our best football last season with Hughes in the team. Lets hope for a repeat and a win! Would have maybe gone for Green or Haynes over Pritch though for a bit more creativity. COYR!
  • CP says we need 4 more points to secure champ safety according to the radio
  • Looks to me like CP is trying to get as much size and physicality as possible into the team, although Bolton aren't quite the team of giants they used to be. Don't like the look of the starting 11 to be honest. Happy to see Hamer back but the Fuller Kermorgant partnership flawed imho. Think Gower should be starting and we will miss Haynes pace even if he wasn't great vs Millwall. Looks a very negative team selection for a home game.

Hope I'm wrong.
  • why bring in Gower and then play Hughes ?

• Can't understand why mark doesn't start strange decision

Hughes will play the holding role for an hour, then a fresh Gower replaces him for the last 30mins+ (when we're desperate and chasing the game).

;o)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!