Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Look out ! Look out ! There's a Fanny about !

It's that time of the season again so prepare to be accosted by Fanny & co with their trusty clipboards before kick off next Saturday.

Who will be presented with the Holy Grail ( aka the POTY Cup) around 8pm on Sunday 5th May ?

Will it be a second year running for young Chris or will Captain Ronseal snatch it from under his nose ? ( not if CE has anything to do with it !)

Will our feisty young goalie prove to be the fans' favourite or maybe the reliable Morro ?

It's up to you guys so please make your vote count either next Saturday or before the Wolves match on the 20th.

** If someone would volunteer to collect votes in the Lib/Cons Clubs please let me know. Thanks **

Comments

• Quite a difficult one, JJ top scorer, Solly fantastic, and the duracell bunny in the frame.
  • Love JJ, but he's had a few too many indifferent games to be POTY. Has to be Solly. He just doesn't have bad games.
  • Yes, Pritchard needed to score a few more to oust him.
  • Its all about consistincey and solly just does it week in week out.
  • Tough one, but JJ just edges it for me.
  • Solly solly solly
  • I'm going for Jacko this year.
  • JJ. Without his goals we'd be down by now.
  • Gammysnr said:

JJ. Without his goals we'd be down by now.

This.

Leads by example. Captain Fantastic.

• JJ is the Man!
  • Sponsored links:

• After yesterday i'd like to say JJ, but as POTY is just that, Player of the Year, not just over 20 or even 30 games, then you can't look any further than Solly.........solid, week in, week out. Mr dependable.
  • What about Cort or Wilson? Harriot - Young Player of the Year?
  • . . . not Jimmy Floyd Fuller!
  • I think it will be another solly landslide but JJ will get my vote this time
  • edited March 2013
    JJ or Yan for me
  • I love Jacko, but anybody who thinks it will be anybody but Solly is wrong.
  • Henry jnr will "volunteer" to collect votes in the Lib unless VOTV is on sale. They pay more than you fanny, although he might manage both especially if the fanzines are delivered late again.
  • edited March 2013
    Who ever scores the winner v Brighton POTY.
  • Cheers Henry Senior & Junior.

• Sponsored links:

• Fanny - if you're going to Barnsley and if it's not too late to vote can you bring up a couple of forms for me and the Lass, I'll find you.
  • I like being accosted by Fanny.
  • Gammysnr said:

JJ. Without his goals we'd be down by now.

+1
  • Not seen Kerkar mentioned yet .
  • Kermogant for me...

If we had a goal poacher to convert the chances he's created/is capable of creating we'd be in the play-offs by now.
  • Fanny - if you're going to Barnsley and if it's not too late to vote can you bring up a couple of forms for me and the Lass, I'll find you.

Definitely ,LL. See you there.

• edited March 2013

Fanny - if you're going to Barnsley and if it's not too late to vote can you bring up a couple of forms for me and the Lass, I'll find you.

Definitely ,LL. See you there.

Serious question FF why can't those far away addicks like LL vote electronically?
  • Who would we be worse off without this season? Jacko or Solly. I'd suggest Jacko despite how good Solly indelibly is.
  • edited March 2013
    WSS said:

Who would we be worse off without this season? Jacko or Solly. I'd suggest Jacko despite how good Solly indelibly is.

Good question JJ has led from the front and scored some very important game changing goals but who knows how many we would have conceded or failed to create without Solly?