Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Forum performance and access issues

Anyone else seeing this message more and more when logging in

Comments

• Yes, keeps chucking me out of being logged in too.
  • It has only started happening since the original rumour rumours thread was closed.
  • yep - just seen it for the first time 5 mins ago
  • Getting it as well.
  • Constantly being logged in and out this morning. Signed in and when i click on a thread, I can't post as I'm signed out, yet as soon as I come out of the thread I'm signed in again, sometime (like now) having to keep going back into a thread until I'm signed in. Sometimes I really wonder if this site is worth the subscription fee....................
  • I blame MOG

I bet he pressed F5 again

First he killed the Zabeel deal and now this! Well I hope you're happy with yourself now MOG
  • The main vanillaforum site is getting the same error. So not strictly limited to CL.
  • I've had problems logging in last few days
  • Not Me this time Swis:
    Had "F5" surgically removed from keyboard.

(What does this "End" button do.........?)
  • Sponsored links:

• same here 5 .attemps To get in
  • Same here, noticed a problem at 1am this morning, and then again at 8 am this morning.
  • Not Me this time Swis:
    Had "F5" surgically removed from keyboard.

(What does this "End" button do.........?)

DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON MOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2013
    I know that our host was reporting problems since Sunday, and it looks like it has continued. It is not specific to CL.

As soon as I know any more, I'll update on here if its online, or @AFKA_Bartram on Twitter if it is offline.

But I'm afraid over capacity, little green men, service unavailable guru meditation and bonking may be the order of the day for now.

Doesn't sound too bad actually !
  • little green men, service unavailable guru meditation and bonking may be the order of the day for now.

• Out of interest, has anyone had one of these problems in the last hour ?

And has it been restricted to Mobile View, or have you seen it on PC view ?
  • scrap that, just seen it on PC :-(
  • I've just been signed out twice - I use a PC.
  • Mob and pc.
  • Ken Bates sabotaging any dissenting voices...
  • Sponsored links:

• What i do get regularly is a light bulb with 'No Action' or something similar, and it wont let me post. I have to them logout and come back in again.
  • Henry, trying to PM re those shirts we talked about. 503 errors all over the shop!

will try later.
  • I blame Andrew Mills
  • I seem to have to sign in again every time I come back to the site!?
  • I blame Ken Bates
  • So is the little "gremlin" that appears with the over capacity message modelled on AFKA or LookOut? I think we need to know....
  • both

powell out
  • Bates Out.
  • Keep getting chucked out, being logged off, over capacity, green man fornicating ..... using lap top
  • grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WTF do I pay my 20quid per month for

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 378353082

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varnish cache server