Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Shootershill gone the same way as Bromley?

Sadly there was a police raid on the house two doors down from us yesterday morning and neighbours told us the house had used as a cannabis farm. Police questioned some of the neighbours (not us) and said they had been watching to house for sometime and there is a connection with the raid in Bromley!!
We get a visit from a Bromley resident and three days later there's a drug raid, here's the question.
Should I turn him in? ;)

Comments

• Where in Shooters are you? On the hill itself?
  • T.C.E said:

Sadly there was a police raid on the house two doors down from us yesterday morning and neighbours told us the house had used as a cannabis farm. Police questioned some of the neighbours (not us) and said they had been watching to house for sometime and there is a connection with the raid in Bromley!!
    We get a visit from a Bromley resident and three days later there's a drug raid, here's the question.
    Should I turn him in? ;)

No, you mustn't grass.

• Most definitely - if it's the same famous Bromley resident who posts on here.

;o)
  • Citizen arrest...............baseball bat etc
  • buckshee said:

Where in Shooters are you? On the hill itself?

Ankerdine crescent.

• Know it well. I grew up on Moordown. Nice place to live as a kid.
  • RIP shooters hill
  • How high up the hill?
  • Shooters Hill Guru is ominously silent.

;o)
  • I'll make sure you go down as well. Remember I picked three bags of "gear" from your house.
  • Sponsored links:

• How high up the hill?

Very good. Even the name Severndroog Castle is like something from a psychedelic fantasy.

• T.C.E said:

buckshee said:

Ankerdine crescent.

How many times have the council had to remove a graffitied "w" from the road sign?
  • How tall is Shooters Hill ?
  • Oggy Red said:

Shooters Hill Guru is ominously silent.

;o)

They took away my iPad and shoe laces. I was honestly growing a hemp crop for the seeds. Great hamster food. Honest guv.

• Bribe him for discount weed, obviously!
  • Its been going down hill fast since the Charlton over-spill arrived! ; )
  • T.C.E said:

buckshee said:

Ankerdine crescent.

How many times have the council had to remove a graffitied "w" from the road sign?
    They have made the road signs shorter so it cant be done now. ;)

• I'll make sure you go down as well. Remember I picked three bags of "gear" from your house.

Dam, I forgot about that ;)
  • The Met's finest have been there since 8.00am yesterday and are still camped outside the place now? Didnt think it took that long to sort it out, not that I'm an expert!!
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

I'll make sure you go down as well. Remember I picked three bags of "gear" from your house.

Dam, I forgot about that ;)
    And when driving back from the "pick up" I saw a dodgy guy on Shooters Hill, black t-shirt, shaven head, black shades, big dogs. Looked like the head of a criminal gang if ever I saw one.
  • When you say it like that..................maybe I am guilty? :(
  • You in Ankerdine then TCE ? I'm in Occupation Lane.
  • We all know TCE stands for Top Criminal Entrepreneur

... or The Charlton Enforcer...

• edited June 2013
    Where's NLA when you need him?
  • Where's NLA when you need him?

Outside TCE's place since 8am yesterday, clearly.
  • T.C.E said:

The Met's finest have been there since 8.00am yesterday and are still camped outside the place now? Didnt think it took that long to sort it out, not that I'm an expert!!

They have to test every plant I've heard. Ask the local newsagents how many rizzlas they bought.

• They just loaded a lorry with all the equipment needed to grow the stuff, then out came the poly bags of south Londons finest greenery. OB have now left the road.

I just need a "fence" to unload the gear for me ;)