Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This thread is for positive comments from our happy/non whinging fans

I don't expect many comments :-)

The weather is looking brilliant for the weekend !

Don't worry be happy :-)

Comments

• Hot weather coming , Murray still in Wimbledon (at the time of writing) Welling coming up on Saturday , happy days!
  • Cannot wait for Saturday. Hope to see some youngsters give Welling a decent game!
  • I am going on my first summer holiday in ten years next week to watch our friendly in Gib. The Millwall game is live on TV. I have just booked a river cruise for my 50th birthday next year... :-)
  • Have a few days off next week and looks like I have timed it perfectly for the weather. Two evenings in Kew Gardens (Human League on Wednesday and Weller on Thursday). Team summer drinks on Friday and then The Stones, Jake Bugg, Tom Odell, The Horrors & The 1975 in Hyde Park on Saturday. All good :)

• edited July 2013
    I'll give this thread another 35 minutes.
  • It's my wife's birthday and we'll be going out for a good meal
  • Welling Saturday, first British Wimbledon winner in modern history on Sunday !
  • Its fooking great to be english and fooking great to be in england when the sun shines

Best country in the world bar none

Until it rains then its the best country in the world to get rained on
  • I'm having a baby. Hoping it will be an Addick, less positive is that the squid monsters Dad's family are all Spuds. My Dad is already buying a 7 seater car to transport his brood of Granchildren to the Valley when they are all old enough! Tug or war me thinks.
  • the sun is out
    welling away on saturday
    I got engaged last saturday

what could be better
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be a Dad within the next 3 weeks.
  • I'm having a baby. Hoping it will be an Addick, less positive is that the squid monsters Dad's family are all Spuds. My Dad is already buying a 7 seater car to transport his brood of Granchildren to the Valley when they are all old enough! Tug or war me thinks.

Congratulations RF, I'm also having a baby, in seven weeks, and he will defo be an addick!
  • OK, I am POSITIVE that we are in the deep smelly stuff !
  • I'll be a Dad within the next 3 weeks.

Congratulations mate, boy or girl?

• Going to see Stones sat.

We got a payout on Shelvey transfer

New centre half looks on the cards

Valley turf looking good and green

Not long to the new season

CP still in charge

Son home from PGL tomorrow.
  • My glass is half full. And when I empty it, I shall fill it up again with fine English ale.

Taking my boy to his first Charlton game on Saturday. Looking forward to another season under Sir Christopher George Robin Powell.
  • Get down to the Welling game and get smashed in the sun! Then do the same at Portsmouth. And Wimbledon. And Bournemouth.

Congratulations from an Ancient Fraggle.

• My pre season starts saturday cant wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Granpa said:

OK, I am POSITIVE that we are in the deep smelly stuff !

Straight red

• We're currently 9th in the table.
  • By some miracle of nature my girlfriend has begun to rationalize her Autism...I've had peace for a month and my life is now perfect.
  • We're currently 9th in the table.

Even better we are above Millwall...
  • congrats to all you new mamas and papas to be .. summer is acomin in, the new shirts are pretty spiffy and CL gets ever more eccentric and readable .. what more could a 'umble 'uman ask for
  • Ive just been out and bought GBK burgers and 4th July cupcakes from Hummingbird for the office.

We are now all stuffed and happy, even us non US citizens.

Might have a snooze under my desk.

• Booked a flight, will be in England from July 25th until August 8th, can't wait to see The Valley again, and a cousin I haven't seen in 50 years. Life is good.
  • edited July 2013
    I will also be a Dad, again, in the next week or so. Happy days
  • I like turtles.
  • Welling Saturday,cricket sunday,weds,thurs,fri off :)