Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nose Hair

Hitting the big 3 6 has meant me nose hair has struck with vengeance. Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip em out by the pissing root like me cheap ones I just bought do?

Cheers

Comments

• BIG_ROB said:

Hitting the big 3 6 has meant me nose hair has struck with vengeance. Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip em out by the pissing root like me cheap ones I just bought do?

Cheers

Man up and just use a pair of tweezers to yank 'em out!
    BTW It gets worse as you get older. I've now got more hair in my nose and ears than on my head.

• Funny enough, was wet shaving yesterday and as I looked in the mirror I realised that I had what looked like Clare Balding's muff growing out of both earholes...

Full head of hair still though.
  • go to a Turkish barbers mate get the swede zero'd the ear and nasal hair burnt out with a big cotton bud
  • Shouldn't this be on the questions for @BDL thread?
  • edited July 2013
    Grow it on and plait into the thatch to cover up the old spam patch. Works a treat.
  • go to a Turkish barbers mate get the swede zero'd the ear and nasal hair burnt out with a big cotton bud

I love the old turkish barber setting my face on fire and cracking my neck. I also enjoy the sensation of yanking nasal hair out though.

• the neck cracking makes the trip worth while
  • edited July 2013
    Please let the season start
  • dizzee said:

Please let the season start

LOL - This!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 22 and already my missus is freaking out everytime she sees a nose hair. Plucking hairs out of your nose is like getting kicked in the balls.
  • I'm 33 and they've started to go grey. Sad times.
  • I do pluck mine, but that can leave an extremely painful pimple up ones hooter. Not nice

I've had Turkish shaves before, indeed I was a regular up the one on Barnefield, but nit sure where to find one here. Might turn to my trusty plumbing blow torch to Synge me unwanted ear and nose hair off.
  • After a couple of bottles of wine I had a crack at self burning, but it turned out that it's not as easy as Mehmet made it look. Looked like f*ck Rudolph for a couple of weeks. I'd hang on until the next time you're in Dalston and leave it to the pros.
  • don't do it yourself mate let the turks loose on the hooter
  • Employ a juvinile squirrel monkey to snip them out with tiny manicure scissors.
  • This thread brings a tear to my eye!
  • edited July 2013
    Pluck them. Makes you sneeze, but is immensely satisfying when you get a big un!
  • I read somewhere that when you sneeze it affects your body in a similar way to when you orgasm so plucking's the way to go then. Could even do it on a bus.
  • Try Sneezing with your eyes open. It's impossible I tells ya!!
  • Sponsored links:

It's a natural physical reaction. If you didn't close your eyes, your eyes literally would fly out of your head. Fact!

It's a natural physical reaction. If you didn't close your eyes, your eyes literally would fly out of your head. Fact!
    My grandad use to say that he knew a bloke whose brains fell in cause he kept picking his nose too much. Another Fact!
  • I was once told by a client that if you pluck nose hairs, it can cause infection that can easily effect the brain. It happened to his friend? But the guy was medically trained so could be true , may be best to cut or burn rather than pluck despite the pleasure of plucking!
  • I was once told by a client that if you pluck nose hairs, it can cause infection that can easily effect the brain. It happened to his friend? But the guy was medically trained so could be true , may be best to cut or burn rather than pluck despite the pleasure of plucking!

Would explain a lot going by posts further up this thread!
  • Let it grow and tie it to the ear hair for an advant garde new look. Losing hair on your head and gaining it on your nose and ears proves god has a sense of humour!
  • Why is it men don't suffer baldness in the nostrils?

Some men have no hair on their head but masses protruding from the nose.
  • if you pick your belly button your bum will fall off

well that's what my nan told me when I was 5 or 6
  • Don't get one of those whirling contraptions, shoved one of those up my hooter and it pulled them all out rather than cut them. Worse pain than childbirth.
  • BDL said:

Don't get one of those whirling contraptions, shoved one of those up my hooter and it pulled them all out rather than cut them. Worse pain than childbirth.

Tried that. Should've known when I only had to put AA batteries in and my nose hair is like 1.5 single cable......
  • You do paint a luverly picture of yourself Rob !
    ;-)