Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Uri Geller

Just watching a documentary about him on Beeb 2.

Loads of stuff he "can't talk about". Sounds like a fantasist to me.

Comments

• Was thinking the same
  • Bloke reckons he was a Mossad/CIA spy, probably recruited for his ability to bend spoons.
  • Uri Geller institute of advanced spoon bending.
  • Bloke's a total charlatan. No skill or talent whatsoever, yet he's managed to etch out a career for himself mugging people off. A bit like Rafa Benitez really. I don't think he's even even got the excuse of being a fantasist - he clearly doesn't believe any of the shit he's spouting himself, he's just saying it to try and further his 'career'. Arseholes like him should have been smothered at birth.
  • No skill or talent whatsoever, yet he's managed to etch out a career for himself mugging people off. A bit like Rafa Benitez really.

Priceless!!!
    :o)
  • Bloke's a total charlatan. No skill or talent whatsoever, yet he's managed to etch out a career for himself mugging people off. A bit like Rafa Benitez really. I don't think he's even even got the excuse of being a fantasist - he clearly doesn't believe any of the shit he's spouting himself, he's just saying it to try and further his 'career'. Arseholes like him should have been smothered at birth.

Spot on. Hate psychics, prey on the weak, gullible and in many, many cases the grieving.
  • The man doesn't deserve the air time. He's a fraud.
  • Absolutely. Literally the scum of the Earth.
  • Did he say how he moved the ball as Mcallister took the penalty against us in euro 96
  • Yeah but, how does he do it?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

Yeah but, how does he do it?

The spoon thing? Weakens them beforehand. He went on the Johnny Carson show once and they asked him to do their spoons, not his and he backed out completely.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Excellent!
  • He's a (rich) goat that men stare at
  • so the whole Isreali war machine depended on a guy who can bend spoons to turn off all the RADARS and guide their jets etc in ? ----------------like f++K

Yep this 100%

The tragedy for me is that filthy conmen like him are even allowed to have a career in this kinda thing. The bloke obtains money by deception, pure and simple. I mean ffs, why is this allowed to happen?

• MrOneLung said:

Did he say how he moved the ball as Mcallister took the penalty against us in euro 96

I remember the big orange dot on fantasy football before the German game, I can't believe that some people believe his drivel.

Rafa did well at Valencia.
  • Ur Geller? How tall is he?
  • Off_it said:

Is he on here?

• BIG_ROB said:

The spoon thing? Weakens them beforehand. He went on the Johnny Carson show once and they asked him to do their spoons, not his and he backed out completely.
    Yeah but asking him to do it with wooden spoons was a bit unfair!
  • Rob

You can't say wooden spoons, its racist!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Rob

You can't say wooden spoons, its racist!!!!

Wouldn't surprise me! But I am standing up for Uri, who was friends with Michael Jackson, who was black, well kind of.......
  • Although it wasn't spoons Jacko was bending
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Yeah but asking him to do it with wooden spoons was a bit unfair!
    True, mean of them not to let him use those little plastic ones.

Yep this 100%

The tragedy for me is that filthy conmen like him are even allowed to have a career in this kinda thing. The bloke obtains money by deception, pure and simple. I mean ffs, why is this allowed to happen?

Completely agree - no better than the fake gas men types who rob old ladies etc, it's taking advantage of the vunerable for a living.
  • True why isn't Monkey Boy Dom on his case?
  • Uri Gella can't admit to being a magician, he's absolute crap, so has to resort to fraud. The Dynamo's tricks are ten times more amazing than the rubbish Uri Gella's limited ability allows him to perform.
  • My girlfriends mum believes in all that psychic and medium shite. Makes my blood boil when she talks about it and how it allows her to 'make contact' with her fella that died last year.
  • Off_it said:

Is he on here?

Excellent :-)
  • My girlfriends mum believes in all that psychic and medium shite. Makes my blood boil when she talks about it and how it allows her to 'make contact' with her fella that died last year.

Queen Victoria had the same notions
  • edited July 2013
    You believe what you believe I suppose.

After all I should imagine that 99.99% of the World would find it extraordinary that an obscure football team in South East London should hold the fascination and devotion to 20 odd thousand people every other week, especially when most of the home games last season would of been like going to a wake.

It's the industry of rip off merchants and chancers that grow up around this psychic malarky that quite rightly pisses people right off. Lets face it for someone of no discernible talent, old Uri has done pretty well for himself.