Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nose Hair

13»

Comments

• Options
    my mate had an ingrowing hair on his back, his dr reffered him to the hospital ended up with a 3 cm hole in his back that they just packed with gauze and changed every week was gross
  • Options
    There's a Turkish barbers in Blackfen.
    Went in there to get my hair cut and the next thing hes waving a bloody big cotton bud type thing around that was on fire. Wasn't quite sure what was going on at first.
  • Options
    It never ceases to amaze me the amount of personal information people are happy to depart about themselves!
    AUN that was way too much...
  • Options

There's a Turkish barbers in Blackfen.
    Went in there to get my hair cut and the next thing hes waving a bloody big cotton bud type thing around that was on fire. Wasn't quite sure what was going on at first.

That's celals they've got a shop in welling high street as well
  • Options
    I use a Remington for my nose and eyebrows. Get the odd hair on my ears but thankfully not sprouting from the inside. Used to run a razor down the back of my lobe to catch the odd ones growing there until I did it one night before going to bed, nicked myself, didnt realise and woke up with claret all over the pillow.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of personal information people are happy to depart about themselves!
    AUN that was way too much...

Truly sorry. Just felt in a confessional mood last night. Cider didn't help.

• Options
    Was it just me shouting "Use your FUCKING fingers"?
  • Options
    Euughh BIG_ROB, I've just had me dinner. No mate, wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    Nice bit of spag bol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That looked like great fun to get out.

• Options
    I recently went to the barbers and for the first time I was asked whether I wanted my eyebrows trimmed as well. Mortified doesn't even come close.
  • Options
    The old Dennis Healeys need to kept in check
  • Options
    I have superfast growing nose hair AND a hairy back...I could fill a cushion in a week!
  • Options
    Everyone knows that nose picking will lead to your head caving in!! but how many people are aware that pulling nose hair can drag your ears into your head - (ears nose and throats are all connected).
    I seem to remember from the distant past that pulling something leads to blindness.
  • Options
    DIY
  • Options

Everyone knows that nose picking will lead to your head caving in!! but how many people are aware that pulling nose hair can drag your ears into your head - (ears nose and throats are all connected).
    I seem to remember from the distant past that pulling something leads to blindness.

Pardon.