Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marmite Man U

2»

Comments

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Don't hate Man Utd as a football club but they do get some decisions on their side easily. The penalty decision against them was ridiculous even if it was against Palarse.

What gets to me about Man Utd is the glory hunters who claim to support them but only like them because they are currently the best team in England. I would love to see Man Utd fail badly so these glory hunters know what it is like to see something bad to the team they support. I wonder if many of them would convert too Chelsea or Man City?

I would much rather walk along my local highstreet and see a group of kids in Palarse shirts than Man Utd shirts.

But that's always been the case, back in the 70s 80s '"Everyone" was a Liverpool supporter. Chelsea and the like have loads of glory boy supporters as well.
  • Options
    United teams overvthe life of the Premier League have been produced some of the best teams, and football, I have seen.......the closest to them IMO was possibly the Spurs double team of 60-61. I enjoy watching them play. Take the emotion out of it and just look at some of the football.
  • Options
    Marmite sucks.
  • Options
    Maybe, I am getting soft in my old age, but I don't hate MU like I used to. Players like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Nicky Butt (how I love the anagram of his name - kit by ****) and Paul Scholes really used to irritate me.

More recently, Fergy has been less irritating, the team has no particularly irritating players and their new manager is decent enough. Don't get me wrong, I am not their greatest fan, but I give them a cheer when they play in Europe.
  • Options
    What I really like about United is that single handily they broke up the scouse monopoly. No titles for them since 1990 - absolutely bloody magnificent!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    se9addick said:

Riviera said:

I love Manchester United and always have. I sometimes wish I was from up there and could support them.

So do we.

• Options

United teams overvthe life of the Premier League have been produced some of the best teams, and football, I have seen.......the closest to them IMO was possibly the Spurs double team of 60-61. I enjoy watching them play. Take the emotion out of it and just look at some of the football.

I am incapable of doing that when it comes to football.

Like Thai Malaysia Addick, I have always cheered them and any other British club in Europe though.

• Options

What I really like about United is that single handily* they broke up the scouse monopoly. No titles for them since 1990 - absolutely bloody magnificent!!!!!!!!!

*Apart from Leeds and Arsenal.

Agree with your sentiment though BB! :-)

• Options
    I love marmite, man u and rainbow laces. And lamp. I love lamp.
  • Options
    NUCT ?