Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle v Everton

No English player on the pitch for Pardew's Stripey lot.

Comments

• Options
    Good game so far and I like Everton a lot. A moan though. Every time Barkley has been in close up he has fobbed a big grotty spit. It's disgusting.
  • Options
    Barkley makes it 2-0. Great play from lukaku.
  • Options
    Why have Chelsea let Lukaku go? he'd be great for them
  • Options
    I agree Mike. There were several clubs in for him and that says it all.
  • Options
    Mike said:

Why have Chelsea let Lukaku go? he'd be great for them

They seem intent on letting players who could add something different to their squad go...Lukaku, Sturridge to name just 2.
  • Options
    Newcastle look like potential relegation fodder
  • Options
    Barkley just the sort of player England needs
  • Options
    I posted a while ago .. to me he's a far far better player than the overrated Wilshere
  • Options
    Game over. Lukaku
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The Geordies or (Le Geordies) are getting mullered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's a North East conspiracy to rob Palarse of the "lowest premiership points total crown" I tell yer!
  • Options

It's a North East conspiracy to rob Palarse of the "lowest premiership points total crown" I tell yer!
    lol .. it must be the air up there .. rich clubs, great fans, always rubbish teams .. and the same goes for 'Boro and Hartlepool, though the 'Pool are not exactly rich
  • Options
    No matter how shite we are at the mo, at least we haven't got Pardew to turn things around.
  • Options
    Beware..............Pardew may be looking for a new job soon. Hmmmmm
  • Options
    No idea why Chelsea loaned out Lukaku. Would've gotten rid of Ba instead.
  • Options
    it's ....... CARRA TIME
  • Options

No idea why Chelsea loaned out Lukaku. Would've gotten rid of Ba instead.

Indeed, choosing Torres over Lukaku is bizarre, like choosing Kerrigan over Monty!
  • Options
    Really like Martinez, classy and honest manager
  • Options
    You know erm
  • Options
    Lukaku is a real class act.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps someone put a bid in for one of his players and thats why they are playing shit.
  • Options
    Bye bye Pardew. Back to the Champ for one prize prat.
  • Options
    Wow Cabaye, what a goal.
  • Options
    the ol Cabby scores again .. great hit
  • Options
    Every time Everton made a Sub, Cabaye gave them a tap on the back and a bit of hair ruffling. Nice to see but unusual.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Every time Everton made a Sub, Cabaye gave them a tap on the back and a bit of hair ruffling. Nice to see but unusual.

he's after a move, just being nice to potential teammates .. ANYwhere is better than Newkie is Cabaye's motive
  • Options
    Think Martinez is a great manager always gets the best out of the players he has and always play good football. Also think that Barkley has a great future ahead of him and will be a real asset to the England team.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Think Martinez is a great manager always gets the best out of the players he has and always play good football. Also think that Barkley has a great future ahead of him and will be a real asset to the England team.

Agreed .. wonder if he & Moyes will swap jobs at Christmas?
  • Options
    Great banner on display last night 'Joe Kinnear, Director Of F... All'.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I don't know if anyone has posted it elsewhere, but I heard that someone has said that David Moyes has tried for 11 years to get Everton above Manchester United and now he has succeeded!