Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In Memory of @CHolland. Greenwich & Bexley Hospice Fundraiser**Includes Killer Jumper**

In memory of Colin, we are raising money for the Greenwich and Bexley hospice, where he spent his last few days, before passing away in January this year after suffering from Cancer. Colin was a well known face at home and away games over the last 35 years, and always had time for everyone. His collection of Charlton memorabilla is vast, and on the request of Colin's family they have asked that these items are auctioned and kept within the Charlton family.

So far we have raised just over £1205, thanks to this site and other items being sold via Ebay. Thank you for looking and happy bidding.

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/52836/colin-holland-rip-cholland/p1

If you haven't seen the auctions before a few notes. They are real auctions so only bid you if can and intend to pay. Highest bidder wins and pays postage or collects. Auction ends at 5.00pm this Thursday. Any bids after 4.59pm are invalid. Please only bid in few £ units.

Lot A: A 42" Large White Jumper from Derek Hales's testimonial year 84/85. On the back is a photo of Derek celebrating a goal and the word "Killer" written through it. The jumper is in excellent condition bar a small stain on the front which i'm sure will come out with some Vanish. A rare item. Opening bid: £30

Lot B: A black and white photo (20cm by 12cm) of Keith Peacock and Mike Flanagan with the lucky cat during pre season in 1977. This item has been kindly signed by both players and thanks goes to them both and also Tom Morris for giving permission for this to be sold. Opening bid: £15

Lot C: 3 x 10" by 8" black and white photos from our famous win at Old Trafford (August 1986). 2 photos of Goalscorer Mark Stuart in action plus 1 of George Shipley. Opening bid £10

Lot D: Eddie Firmani autobiography :Football with the millionaires. This is a Sportsmans book club edition from 1960, and is in excellent condition bar a couple of small blemishes on the top of the front cover. Opening bid:£10imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    £20 for lot B please Shirty.
  • Options
    Lot A £50
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Lot B

£25

Lot C
    £15
  • Options
    Cheers People. Great start so far, but hopefully more bids to come.

Lot A: £50 - Glass half empty
    Lot B: £25 - nth london addick
    Lot C: £15 - nth london addick
    Lot D: No bids so far
  • Options
  • Options
    Just under 3 days to go
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Lot D £15
  • Options
    Lot D: £15 - Vincenzo

Keep bidding, plenty of time.
  • Options
    lot d
    20 quid
  • Options

lot d
    20 quid

Many Thanks

Lot D: £20 - Siv in Urumqi

Keep bidding people. Finishes tomorrow at 4.59pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    24 hours to go
  • Options
    Lot B: £30. One of our cats was called Flanagan back then, so got to have a go!
  • Options
    March51 said:

Lot B: £30. One of our cats was called Flanagan back then, so got to have a go!

Many Thanks

Lot B: £30 - March51
  • Options
    Lot C £30
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Lot C £30

Many Thanks

Lot C: £30 - JohnnyJoeyDeeDee

Still time to bid

• Options
    he bid on c mate not d

so I am at 35 for c
  • Options

he bid on c mate not d

so I am at 35 for c

Cheers fella

Lot C: £35 - nth london addick
  • Options
    Remember the auction finishes at 1659hrs today.
  • Options
    More great prizes.

Good to see them fetching good prices too.

A few months ago I auctioned a similar pic of Mark Stuart scoring at Old Trafford. I posted it to him, via a contact, to get it signed first.

Mark very promptly sent it back signed but said he didn't have a copy so CAFC999 very kindly made a copy and passed it on to him.

Can't promise but if the winner of Lot C wants them signed it could be possible. But Mark might also want copies of those as well : - )
  • Options
    if I win it we can catch up sounds like a plan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Less than 2 hours left
  • Options
    Lot C: £35 - nth london addick
  • Options
    Any more for any more?
  • Options
    Cheers people, another £135 raised. Winners to be contacted soon.
  • Options
    booom get in really wanted those three
  • Options
    Nice one , bet I spill food down my new white jumper
  • Options

Nice one , bet I spill food down my new white jumper

Surely you and plaaayer have got matching aprons by now?
  • Options
    Oh yeah
  • Options
    I would have bid myself, if only it had been a medium.
  • Options
    Damn - actually had to do some work for once so if the winner of B wants to sell on for a profit (and I'll also donate to the charity) let me know.

@March51