Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Carson on sunday

Hope he gets a good reception on sunday by all of us thought the year we got relegated was a superb goalkeeper for us.

Comments

• I would have him back as I think he is a good keeper,we have had no one as good as him since he left (loan ended) in my eyes
  • Little to argue with there.
  • He should get a first class reception. Our player of the season 2006/7
  • He was fantastic for us. When he made that mistake in the Euro 2008 qualifier that knocked for quite a while. But he seems to be back to some of his old form. He was emmence in their game at Blackpool. So I think we may have to endure him frustrating us on Sunday.
  • Good player and will get a clap. Never understood why he wasn't able to nail down a PL slot. Are all those Johnnie Foreigners really so much better?
  • Hope no-one boos him
  • Cant see anyone booing him, was brilliant for us.
  • I'm sure he'll get a good reception , he was class in a very very poor team.
  • booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bloke was in goal when we went down it is all his fault

8)
  • Quality player. Ooohhh Scotty Carson
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope he drops a clanger or two I must admit. Not on a personal level as he was a very good player in a very poor team, and I still rate him highly BUT even a tired/weakened Wigan I see as a pretty tough prospect, especially if Kermorgant is not 100% fit. I can see us needing more than one goal to get any points out of the match.
  • I'll never forget his late save to keep us ahead at Portsmouth, top, top drawer.
  • Some great reflex saves although sometimes thought liable to let a soft long range one in occasionally but would have him back certainly.
  • Unfortunatly, one of the growing list of players whose career went down-hill after playing for England. We, as a nation seem good at that.

Great keeper for us and will receive a clap from me. Hope he has a stinker tho....................
  • Best keeper I've seen at the Vallety. Amazed he didn't make a a bigger career than he has.
  • I'll clap him when he walks to the Covered End goal, he was fantastic for us.
  • A good reception from me but then when the match starts he is the enemy and will hope he has a crap game!
  • There is no reason for him not to get a good reception from us all. He was outstanding whilst on LOAN with us and couldn't be faulted for our relegation. I'm quite surprised that his career has never really taken off.

Is he the only ever loanee to win Player of The Year?
  • edited October 2013

There is no reason for him not to get a good reception from us all. He was outstanding whilst on LOAN with us and couldn't be faulted for our relegation. I'm quite surprised that his career has never really taken off.

Is he the only ever loanee to win Player of The Year?

Didn't song get young player of the year that season as well?
  • He was immense for us. Cannot remember him having a bad game at the valley so he is due one. Can we borrow Kranjcar?
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant keeper, as we all know. Sick of armchair fans who've seen a couple of england games and a few Prem games on sky laughing and scoffing whenever I mention him.

A lot of time for the bloke.
  • he was a great player for us. if we stayed up he would have been signed. i feel sad for him because he was doing great for us but made one mistake and every other fan doesn't like him for it. i bet the money makes him feel better than those dum haters tho.
  • Good performer for us and lovely guy too.

Have a smashing photo with him at the SS evening when NWKA sponsored his shirt.

• I loved him when he was here, I even got a goalie shirt with his name and number on it.

Big clap from me.
  • I'll clap him.

Was tremendous for us.
  • Well done Dowie
  • A loan keeper being player of the year tells you everything you need to know about that season. He was quality though.
  • Deserves a good Charlton reception.
  • Top keeper for us, defo deserves a decent reception.
  • Loved him. Almost as sad when he didn't come back on loan as when Benty left. Would have stayed for sure I reckon if we'd stayed up.