Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wigan match thread 27/10/13

Afternoon folks......welcome to the match thread...not sure how many will be following today as we have sold 24k on the football for a fiver scheme.....we know now we need 3 points to start climbing the table and away from the relegation zone.....can we do it today....I think we can but it will be a hard game that's for sure...will bring teams as soon as I get them...............is there anyone wanting updates today?

Comments

• I'm here RM. Wondered what was going on. I'm guessing you put your clocks back last night?
  • Yes please Red.

COYR
  • Working today so yes please RM
  • Rob said:

I'm here RM. Wondered what was going on. I'm guessing you put your clocks back last night?

yes mate clocks went back at 2 am this morning

• hi Red I'm here, good luck with the commentary
  • Shit. I've been up since 5:30am here (California).
  • Well done RM. Scottish branch of the match thread in situ on the couch watching ignoring some God awful kids film...

C'mon you Addicks
  • TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Hamer; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison (c), Wood; Pritchard, Stephens, Cousins, Stewart; Church, Kermorgant.
  • He's back...

TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Hamer; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison (c), Wood; Pritchard, Stephens, Cousins, Stewart; Church, Kermorgant. (IL) #cafc
  • Hamer; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison (c), Wood; Pritchard, Stephens, Cousins, Stewart; Church, Kermorgant
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton subs: Pope, Hughes, Evina, Jackson, Dervite, Green, Sordell.
  • Subs: Pope, Hughes, Evina, Jackson, Dervite, Green, Sordell.
  • Yann is back!!!
  • What has happened to Harriot? Attitude?
  • Pope on the bench again
  • JJ still out. Good decision I think. It's been working in midfield. Why change it
  • Afternoon Red et al. Very rough down here on the south coast already so presumably wind will make things interesting at The Valley. COYR
  • Harriott must be injured
  • WSS said:

What has happened to Harriot? Attitude?

Maybe just confidence needs rebuilding?

Same with the Pigg.

• got a nice Shiraz to have today with the match thread.....so apologies already for any spelling mistakes and typo's
  • Sponsored links:

• yes please red and LL hopeing for a gggood result today is the wind getting up it is here in the vendee on the west side of France

• its gone pitch black here in north notts and its not the early darkness....its pixxing down!!
  • 45 mins till ko........COYR's
  • Carson, Boyce, Rogne, Barnett, Perch, McCann, McArthur, Watson, Holt, Powell, McClean
  • subs: Nicholls, Espinoza, Shotton, Gomez, McManaman, Beausejour, Fortune
  • Hi Red and brothers all...got a good feeling about today.
  • That's a strong looking Wigan side.....need to keep a close watch on Holt, Powell and McClean
  • Hi Rob...yes I am the hippie from the other side :-)
  • our crowd really do need to be 12th man today.....its a near sell-out, so lets have these 3 points please.......COYR's!!!
  • Anyone got a stream?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!