Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 0-0 Wigan plus the DEMOTER NOTER

many thanks to the 50 Lifers who gave marks. I did consider not including Kermorgant's marks as he was injured after 5 minutes and consequently received quite a low mark, however the rules of the Statbank have always been that a player who is on the pitch for at least 30 minute gets a mark and therefore Yann's mark stays.

Stats here:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/e4/6823a92bf78911b313667563ddb150.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Again, brilliant effort for the stats! But the demotor noter is a really scary addition!!!
  • Options
    shouldn't the demotor noter be comparing with 21st place (ie safety) rather than 22nd place ?? The way I read it, we are 5 points adrift of the final relegation place, but I'd really want to know how many points we are off safety.

or have I got it wrong ??? (which wouldn't be a first) lol
  • Options
    If I am reading the new demotor correctly it is quite likely to show a negative figure. Just needs one team in any of the previous 9 years to have had a good first half and then collapse. In fact we could be one game from the end be clear of relegation and still show a minus as the number of points to stay up this year is unlikely to be a record. Or am I totally misunderstanding it.Personally much preferred the way it was shown last year.
  • Options
    yes Redman you are quite correct, I just thought it would be interesting to show it in a different way as the whole Statbank presentation was becoming stale and less people were looking at it - so it's different this year and so far it is usually getting more views.
  • Options
    overall it's great LL, personally just don't like that stat
  • Options
    trust the Wendies to mess it up, I'll ponder on this and when we move up the table I'll try and something more relevant