Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half time on Saturday (Upbeats pitch invasion)

Comments

• Options
    They were brilliant. Definitely the highlight of the day.
  • Options
    Only thing that made me smile today, first class
  • Options

The double lap of honour was the best bit of the day.
    Fuck the result, those kids made me proud to be Charlton today.

THIS... 10000%
  • Options
    That was better than ABBA and Opera Singers brought a tear to my eye. Well done for the Derby Supporters who joined in. This forum should be should be proud in supporting such a worthwhile cause. Well done to the organisers of the fund raising. Feel very proud at being a Charlton supporter, being a football fan goes deeper than wearing the colours on match day.
  • Options
    As I've said on other threads highlight of the day.
  • Options
    Yep huge lump in the throat moment, so what lifers were there saw Henry and his son, saw Curb it with a pint in her hand, who else was their.
  • Options
    Was brilliant. Well done the Upbeats. Well done Charlton Life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant half-time today. The Upbeats were and are truly inspirational. They made my season and justified the cost of my season ticket. The double lap of honour is already a Charlton legend. Brought tears of joy and admiration to my eyes. Thanks guys and well done to you all.
  • Options

Yep huge lump in the throat moment, so what lifers were there saw Henry and his son, saw Curb it with a pint in her hand, who else was their.

Mr and Mrs AFKA
    Mr Shirty5
    Mr TCE
    Mr Stig and Master Stig
    Mr Dave Mehmet and Miss Mehmet
  • Options

Mr and Mrs AFKA
    Mr Shirty5
    Mr TCE
    Mr Stig and Master Stig
    A little oversight there HI and I'm sure she will notice. ;)

• Options
    Great didn't realise Dave Mehmet went anymore,be nice if he could find his wallett and buy me a beer.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Mr and Mrs AFKA
    Mr Shirty5
    Mr TCE
    Mr Stig and Master Stig
    A little oversight there HI and I'm sure she will notice. ;)

NSS had already mentioned Lady Curb-it's attendence. : - )
  • Options
    Brilliant and heart-warming.
  • Options
    Apology's, I'm trying to deflect Curb_it's wrath away from myself when she finds out I've lost my phone with a certain photo on it :(
    So sorry B & R :(
  • Options
    The second lap of honour was brilliant, bless them they were knackered at the end
  • Options

Only thing that made me smile today, first class

Agree with that totally.
  • Options
    Couldn't make today any photos
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are a few about Smiffyboy, just spending an hour with the Missus and I'll sort some out. ;)
  • Options
    Great day, the kids were fantastic, so good to witness their enthusiasm. Apologies to mrs afka who was a surrogate mum to my little one this afternoon (you've got a friend for life)

• Options
    I videoed most of it will upload tomorrow
    smiffyboy said:

Couldn't make today any photos

• Options
    Don't dodge it Mr Mehmet get your wallet out.
  • Options
    See @DaveMehmet was asleep
  • Options
    Cheers TCE
  • Options
    Was a special day, and just gutted we didn't get the win to cap it. I'll try and write something up in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    Nice Pics.
  • Options

Love the Upbeats!