Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Return of Semedo and Llera

Reminds me of how bad things were - have nightmares about those days.

Comments

• At least those two clowns won't be playing for us.
  • Those muppets don't get a game for Wednesday - surely ? Hope they do on Sunday
  • Those muppets don't get a game for Wednesday - surely ? Hope they do on Sunday

Well I do remember them having a song about Semedo being "magic" (no really), but not sure if he's still held in such a high regard. For our sake, I hope he is!
  • Let's be careful. Seem to remember Semedo having a pretty good game against us at The Valley last time.
  • He had a song at our place, sure that was what won him POTY,
  • Semedo was alright nothing more, llera is pony.
  • Miss Piggy is still waiting for LLera to be called up for the Spain world cup squad.
    Llera was an absolute rock again today, if he carries on I can see Spain calling him up.
  • Semedo is average, Llera is a cart horse!!
  • Semedo has found a little bit of form lately, Llera has been out of the side in spells, he was awful against B'mouth last week, they all were though.

I think it'll be a battling game at your house.
  • Semedo has found a little bit of form lately, Llera has been out of the side in spells, he was awful against B'mouth last week, they all were though.

I think it'll be a battling game at your house.

For sure. How were you today?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2013
    Unlucky not to win to be honest, Blackburn were there for the taking, but we lacked upfront, had two glorious chances to take the lead but their keeper pulled of two wonder saves, could of been doing with the points though.

Doncaster and Millwall are dropping like a stone though.
  • Don't bank on Millwall helping us out.

• Doncaster and Millwall are dropping like a stone though.

Please refrain from using my name in vain Piggy.
  • I loved semedo. Llera really aint got a clue though. Massive clown.
  • vffvff
    edited December 2013

Unlucky not to win to be honest, Blackburn were there for the taking, but we lacked upfront, had two glorious chances to take the lead but their keeper pulled of two wonder saves, could of been doing with the points though.

Unfortunately Millwall have fired Lomas, who would have relegated them . He has built a team without any team spirit which is a good start.

Llera good header of the ball, good cross field pass, decent guy but carthorse slow and has got the turning speed of a barge. Semedo also lacks pace in midfield and prone to tackles that get him sent off. I hope they both play. Wednesday were lucky, CP did not put on someone quick against Llera last year, when Wedsnesday pushed up for the late equaliser.

Operation Pig, quick question, how is the new manager shaping up ?
  • What is it with peoples needs to slag off ?

Semedo put in a decent shift for us, and though found wanting at times, I would never question Llera's commitment.

With give both a polite clap.

The way Semedo left is why I will BOO him
  • How did he leave ???
  • vff said:

Unfortunately Millwall have fired Lomas, who would have relegated them . He has built a team without any team spirit which is a good start.

Llera good header of the ball, good cross field pass, decent guy but carthorse slow and has got the turning speed of a barge. Semedo also lacks pace in midfield and prone to tackles that get him sent off. I hope they both play. Wednesday were lucky, CP did not put on someone quick against Llera last year, when Wedsnesday pushed up for the late equaliser.

Operation Pig, quick question, how is the new manager shaping up ?
    I'd go with that, last season Semedo was awful and hardly got a luck in but Llera was a big player for us, this season Llera has been found wanting at times and Semedo has surprisingly forced his way into the side, but there are things I dislike about Semedo's game and that's his negativity, the ability to look for a foward pall if ones on, but then he is a defensive midfielder so I can understand it on in someways, it's annoying at times but he has been decent lately.

Regarding the Manager, good question....we haven't got one, and god knows what we're doing about it, Milan has a big second half of a season coming up.

Semedo put in a decent shift for us, and though found wanting at times, I would never question Llera's commitment.

Did he not turn the lights out lol? how did he leave?

• Sponsored links:

• Now Milan really are massive.
  • edited December 2013
    "Quote" operationpig Regarding the Manager, good question....we haven't got one, and god knows what we're doing about it, Milan has a big second half of a season coming up.

Not massive? I hear he's looking to sell.

Won't bother to acknowledge him with a boo but see where you're coming from.
  • "Quote" operationpig Regarding the Manager, good question....we haven't got one, and god knows what we're doing about it, Milan has a big second half of a season coming up.

He only came here to make profit, but he doesn't want to put anything in, for a successful businessman I find his methods odd, if we go down it will be much harder to get a buyer in L1 (IMO).
  • I liked Semedo, tried his best for us every game. Some ability but too negative for a midfelder. He came to us a defender and that's where he should still bé playing.

Llera, again he tried his best every game, his best was however, not very good!
  • Still remember Llera away to Colchester, one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a Charlton player.
  • "Quote" operationpig Regarding the Manager, good question....we haven't got one, and god knows what we're doing about it, Milan has a big second half of a season coming up.

He only came here to make profit, but he doesn't want to put anything in, for a successful businessman I find his methods odd, if we go down it will be much harder to get a buyer in L1 (IMO).
    We have that same problem. You have to be lucky (find a rich fool to sell to) to make a profit from owning football clubs.
  • vffvff
    edited December 2013
    Operation Pig:

Regarding the Manager, good question....we haven't got one, and god knows what we're doing about it, Milan has a big second half of a season coming up.

-------

I hear that there's an ex Millwall manager recently become available there Pig ! ;-) . Another ex Millwall manager, may be a Wise choice. There's always Di Canio, a bit crazy but he's ex Wednesday and all.

Who would you like to take over at Wednesday OP ?
  • I liked Semedo, tried his best for us every game. Some ability but too negative for a midfelder. He came to us a defender and that's where he should still bé playing.

Llera, again he tried his best every game, his best was however, not very good!

Agree with this.

Still remember Llera away to Colchester, one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a Charlton player.

And this!
  • vff said:

Operation Pig:

-------

I hear that there's an ex Millwall manager recently become available there Pig ! ;-) . Another ex Millwall manager, may be a Wise choice.

Who would you like to take over at Wednesday OP ?

Gary Megson, surely?