Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Evina to go out on loan (1pm update - expected to be Bradford)

edited January 2014 in General Charlton
Like that

Comments

• looks like to me anyone that aint having there contract renewed or dont want to renew is being sold or loaned out.
  • Source, or assumption as i think i've missed something?
  • Creepy Cawley on twitter
  • odd choice to let go if true. Lennon not ready for long haul to cover especially as more a centre back. Unless another SL loan for left back role as cover for Wiggins.
  • Maybe they think Fox after his loan spell can be cover?
  • Maybe they think Fox after his loan spell can be cover?

I thought i read that Fox did ok but wasn't great. i could be wrong.
  • Again like with Alnwick going its a little bizarre but so long as we have a recall clause I think its a good deal for Cedric as he needs game time
  • Likely to be the least divisive move of this window. Hope he gets game time and confidence back. I believe there's a half decent player in there somewhere.
  • Madz said:

Maybe they think Fox after his loan spell can be cover?

I thought i read that Fox did ok but wasn't great. i could be wrong.
    Not sure TBH. Fells like Roland is wanting a clean sweep with only players around that will be here next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Liked him last season when he finally managed to get in the left back position whilst Rhoys was out. This season he seems to have gone backwards though, along with Harriot and Pritchard. Maybe a loan will do him good.
  • Can that Nego fella play left back as well as right back?
  • Heopfully it's the last we will ever see of him.
  • Sensible - provided we have adequate cover. Which currently we don't.
  • Evina is one of several who need to be shipped out on grounds of being not good enough. Sorry for him as he has not been handled well but he's not up to the job.
  • he is useless
    that first half at doncaster was worse than Jim Stannards one appearance for us

where's he going to ? the dog & duck ?
  • Dizzle said:

Can that Nego fella play left back as well as right back?

LB is his his best position in FM despite being right footed. Not reliable given the number of games he's played in his career, but probably has some ability to play there.

• Suspect he was retained last summer due to the uncertainty regarding Wiggins' contract and to give the young players a bit more time to come through. Wiggins' contract is resolved, the young players have had more time, so the need to retain him is diminished. A woeful performance at Doncaster would hardly of helped his cause.
  • Did well when drafted in last season but he's looked lost this year. A loan might build that confidence back up, and if not it will be time for him to go.
  • he is useless

The dog and duck wouldn't take him.
  • Sponsored links:

• He has lost his way but some of the comments on here are over the top.
  • He has lost his way but some of the comments on here are over the top.

Agreed! Think it was pretty cruel to play him at Doncaster after his performance at Huddersfield...
  • Going on loan to Bradford. Good move for him I think.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5m
    Cedric Evina to Bradford. #cafc

• Parky wants him. It makes sense. Good move for all.
  • Yup very good deal... Happy for him to go and help Parky out
  • so who is left back cover? Fox? The same Fox who CP didn't pick at Donny in the week.
  • Good deal for him, will be first team for them until Meredith is back from injury.
  • he is useless

The dog and duck wouldn't take him.
    Certainly would not play left back after all Powell played him out of position against Donny, so why wouldn't the Dog and Duck.
  • One of the worst players I've seen in a while, but i think the problems more mental than skill. Hopefully he comes back a useful player