Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Volunteers needed for collecting POTY votes tomorrow !!!

Once again, it falls to me to put out an SOS ...

This time it's for a handful of fantastic Lifers to assist us in collecting votes around The Valley before tomorrow's game.

We'll be meeting up in Bartrams around 1.30 where Ian will hand over a clipboard/pen together with the list of players' names for registering the votes given.

There'll be time for a drink before we make our way to our designated spot so don't worry about the possibility of dehydration....

And this is a GREAT way to meet other fans !

We usually desert our posts circa 2.45/2.50 so there's ample time to take your seat in readiness to play your part in the Sea of Red .

And if you enjoy the experience, the good news is that you can do it all over again the following Saturday !!!!!!!!

IF you are able to offer your services, please message me. You won't regret it......!

Jean/Fanny & Ian

Comments

• Can we still vote for Kermit as he is still our top scorer or should i just move on?
  • Golfie has volunteered to do the Sam Bartram Entrance.

Henry Jnr has been volunteered to do the Lib club
  • Sonic - Move along, please...nothing to see (sob) !

Henry - Thanks. Are you in touch with Golfie or does he know to meet up in Barts at 1.30 ?
  • Can we still vote for Kermit as he is still our top scorer or should i just move on?

I am not sure whether to vote for a defender or Yann.

• edited April 2014
    Oi !!!!

Can we please keep this thread on the subject of volunteering, please !!

It's a serious subject.

Something pops up, I think I've got lucky and then there's a big disappointment.

:-)
  • Golfie always complains there is no one to take his vote at the Laundry Entrance so I volunteered him.

He doesn't know yet.
  • You're always such a BIG help, Henry !
  • callum harriott gets my vote,put that down for me,cheers
  • Oi !!!!

Can we please keep this thread on the subject of volunteering, please !!

It's a serious subject.

Something pops up, I think I've got lucky and then there's a big disappointment.

Something pops up and you are disappointed? Are you my wife?

• Poyet I'm afraid
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    Well, I've been inundated with offers of assistance tomorrow ( not!) but I do understand that it's short notice & inevitably cuts down drinking time so not to worry.

However, if you see a "glowing" Fanny running up & down behind the West Stand tomorrow, clipboard in hand, please spare a thought for her feverish state....

The offer of a glass of white wine would be preferable to a bucket of cold water though.

( Golfie ! Where are you ??)
  • I'm voting for Yann.

Surely we can vote for any player that has represented us this season, not the list that Katrien has approved??
  • I'm voting for Yann.

Surely we can vote for any player that has represented us this season, not the list that Katrien has approved??

Nothing whatsoever to do with Katrien , although I'm sure she 'll be as interested as everyone else in the voting.

As I posted on "POTY Question" earlier, ALL players who have appeared for a minimum of 10 games this season are eligible.

• OK cheers Fanny I understand now... your earlier response to Sonic made me think we weren't allowed to vote for him...
  • Yann has been our best player this year, in my humble opinion.
  • edited April 2014
    You can also vote on the Trust stall as well (can't they @Fanny Fanackapan‌ ?) behind the North Stand on Harvey Gdns
  • I'll be voting for Yann or Stephens in that case as they have been our best two players over the course of the season. I haven't seen anyone better.
  • blockquote class="Quote" rel="razil">You can also vote on the Trust stall as well (can't they @Fanny Fanackapan‌ ?) behind the North Stand on Harvey Gdns

They can indeed, razil

• Yan gets my vote .
  • Yan gets my vote .

Sad individual.

How many did he score before he refused to play and turned down the contract offer?
  • Sponsored links:

• A know a few people who have voted for Yann today
  • I voted Yann but Poyet seemed quite away ahead
  • 2 horse race from what i could tell :)
  • edited April 2014
  • Not many went for Hamer which surprised me, on the sheet i put my vote on I was the only one
  • If you didn't manage to catch one of the 4 of us today, please try again next Saturday
  • Voted for Yann.
  • Voted for Yann.

Why ? What are you trying to achieve ?
  • PL54 said:

Voted for Yann.

Why ? What are you trying to achieve ?
    Nothing. Just voted for an eligible player that was on the list the same as everybody else. If I'm not allowed to vote for him then take him off the list.
  • If you didn't manage to catch one of the 4 of us today, please try again next Saturday

Good to "catch" you today Fanny....