Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool away last game

That win away at Wigan would've done them a world of good :D

Comments

• Options
    Cool
  • Options
    Not as vocal on here tonight is it?
  • Options

You're a bell. Fucking weird idiot. Great result for you boys, shipping 6 in 2 games.

On the beach pal, we've been safe for ages, looking forward to holidays, pre season now, our season was over weeks ago.

Just thought I'd pop in here to see how a mood swing works.
  • Options
    Ignore you are all playing right into his trotters..........WHOOPS :-0
  • Options
    Yes but if we beat Watford on Tuesday it doesn't matter. Is it very vocal on your forum piggy when you lose?
  • Options
    See OP, this is disappointing. I'm normally a fan of you on this forum but this is just plain old trolling. I expect better from you
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

How ignorant of you sir, especially after one showed his face when all was crying for one to do so.........whoopsies.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

See OP, this is disappointing. I'm normally a fan of you on this forum but this is just plain old trolling. I expect better from you

Na it's not, it's called the rough with the smooth.

You can give it but can you take it? answers?

Reeeelax, you're safe init?
  • Options
    edited April 2014

RedChaser said:

How ignorant of you sir, especially after one showed his face when all was crying for one to do so.........whoopsies.
    Not me, mistaken identity which is a classic case of pig ignorant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually respected your views, and were one of the people on here welcoming you, but you can leave now - I don't see how this is not directed as an attempt to wind us up? I suppose you are having trouble finding something better to do.
  • Options
    Your lot on the other hand, have plenty to be smug about:

bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27084131
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

I actually respected your views, and were one of the people on here welcoming you, but you can leave now - I don't see how this is not directed as an attempt to wind us up? I suppose you are having trouble finding something better to do.

Hey you game me stick last week and I took it on the chin, I think you should do the same, like I said then and I'm saying it again, it will go to the wire.

• Options
    piss off mate
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Your lot on the other hand, have plenty to be smug about:

bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27084131

Nothing to play for but agree, it was another woeful performance, just glad this has come now and now a few months back, injuries/suspensions etc

• Options
    Mike said:

piss off mate

Abuse, not once did I tell anyone to piss off last week, you sound very bitter Mike.

• Options
    I presume the players didn't tell you they were up for the game today ala Monday.
  • Options

I presume the players didn't tell you they were up for the game today ala Monday.

See posts above^^^

• Options

I used to think OP was ok but now he's getting on my fucking tits. Can't we ban him?

I vote yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or, even easier, not read/ignore the posts.
  • Options
    I could really laugh, all that piss taking last week has evaporated, there are a few posters on here that are normal so this is not aimed at them, it's aimed at the hypocrites - 'Whats the score Operation pig thread' ? ...maybe I should've posted in there ;)

• Options

I used to think OP was ok but now he's getting on my fucking tits. Can't we ban him?

I used to think you were ok Large but that's why I had to dump you, your tits were just too small for me, sorry.
  • Options
    What's the score..?

0-1
    1-2
    2-3

Take your pick OP, we'll always score one more than you at Hillsbro. :-)
  • Options

What's the score..?

0-1
    1-2
    2-3

Take your pick OP, we'll always score one more than you at Hillsbro. :-)

Yay...a normal poster !

• Options
    Seriously though, what do you reckon for next week?

I still think it's Donny, can see Brum losing mid week but getting something on the last day, whilst Donny have a terrible GD and Leicester away, so erm no pressure there.
  • Options
    wait till next season pig you lot well be going down that's for sure now go and do one.
  • Options

I still think it's Donny, can see Brum losing mid week but getting something on the last day, whilst Donny have a terrible GD and Leicester away, so erm no pressure there.

Praying that Watford are already on their holidays by the time Tuesday comes around. I honestly think we'll be alright on our current 45 points. Just got my fingers crossed for an early Leicester goal next week.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Praying that Watford are already on their holidays by the time Tuesday comes around. I honestly think we'll be alright on our current 45 points. Just got my fingers crossed for an early Leicester goal next week.
    Doncaster are terrible at the moment, they will do well not to come away with a heavy defeat next week, they'll not get anything there trust me.

Donny fans will be shitting themselves tonight, they will be praying Birmingham fuk up.

It's between Donny or Birmingham.

• Options
    cazo said:

wait till next season pig you lot well be going down that's for sure now go and do one.

What makes you say this?