Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Watford 29/04/14 - Match Thread - Last home game of the season

Good evening all........well here we go then, after the disappointment of Saturday we have another chance to ensure our safety tonight and also ensure that we are playing Championship football next season. A win will do it and we will not have to rely on B'Ham or Donny losing tonight and Saturday respectively. This is one game where we need ALL the players to step up and be counted, this is where those fans at The Valley can also place a huge part, mind you we need a decent ref to start with!!
It was hard enough getting through the updates last Saturday, I feel tonight might be a 'tad' more difficult. I'll bring you the team as soon as I have it, but until then....COYR's!!!

Anyone needing updates tonight?

I hope people have enjoyed the updates this season....I'll be back to do the final one on Saturday, I hope in a very relaxed manner!!

Comments

• Keep the faith Lads and Lasses
  • Yes please Red. One of the most God awful, depressing seasons since I first walked into the Valley in 1962.

Two bottles of red, just in case!

C'mon Charlton, let's DO IT TONIGHT!
  • Team has been posted on instagram looks very strong
  • yes updates please RML ... thx
  • Team has been posted on instagram looks very strong

Who watfords?

• Reza not even on bench
    He will come good at Blackpool
  • @CAFCofficial: TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Hamer; Solly, Fox, Morrison, Dervite; Wilson, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Harriott; Sordell. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Looks like 4_5_1 with Wilson RM
  • Finally Wilson+Solly, like that line up!
  • @CAFCofficial: Charlton subs: Thuram-Ulienm Wood, Hughes, Petrucci, Ajdarevic, Pigott, Obika. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Good team, Come on the Addicks.
  • No RD signings at all in the starting line up.
    A win it is then.
  • Yes please Red
  • ----------Hamer
    Solly - Moro - Dervite - Fox
    ------Poyet - Cousins
    Wilson ----Jacko----Harriot
    ---------Sordell

Like it!
    A win it is then.

So much for that puppet Riga!
  • Nervous...thx in advance for updates, Red.
    COYA!
  • COME ON YOU REDS ... IM SO AMPED UP RIGHT NOW ITS CRAZY
  • Thx RM for updates! Hi from Dubai !
  • Yes please Red!

Very ill at home,need cheering up, so COYA!!
  • Hamer; Solly, Fox, Morrison, Dervite; Wilson, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Harriott; Sordell.
  • Sponsored links:

A win it is then.

Just like Sheff Utd!

But hopefully the Solly + Wilson connection improves our team a lot. Gives plenty of quality down one wing.
  • Good to see Solly and Wilson on the right, now lets get those 3 points please!!
  • That's the team I predicted on the pre-match thread.

Let's up it's the result I predicted too with a 2-1 win!

On the way to the game, nervous!

Be loud and proud! Even if we concede first let's keep the noise going and you never know we may "do a Cardiff" ... Or a Bolton or a Sheffield Wednesday...! This team can fight when they go a goal down so let's support them through it if it happens!

COYR!!! image
  • Updates please. Nervous, nervous and extremely nervous. May just go for a long walk and wait until the final result. Nervous.
  • Watford - Bond (GK); Doyley, Hoban, Belkalem; Faraoni, Battocchio, Tozser, Murray, Riera; Deeney (c), Anya
    Subs Woods (GK), Angella, Merkel, Diakite, Pudil, Ranegie, Jakubiak
  • Like the look of the team, hoping we can at least avoid defeat to take a bit of the pressure off on Saturday. A win would obviously be most welcome keeping us safe, but I would be happy with a point tonight and a point Saturday which keeps us up.
  • evening all, thought you were working tonight RM, glad you're not.
    looks a slightly defensive team but a good idea with Marvin on form
  • Angela Merkel on the bench, didn't know they had signed the German enforcer.
  • Good luck all!!!
  • ok just less than 30 mins to go....we need to win this and make sure we are safe before Saturday.....I'll do my best to keep nerves away and update as best I can.....apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes............COYR's
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!