Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Watford 29/04/14 - Match Thread - Last home game of the season

Good evening all........well here we go then, after the disappointment of Saturday we have another chance to ensure our safety tonight and also ensure that we are playing Championship football next season. A win will do it and we will not have to rely on B'Ham or Donny losing tonight and Saturday respectively. This is one game where we need ALL the players to step up and be counted, this is where those fans at The Valley can also place a huge part, mind you we need a decent ref to start with!!
It was hard enough getting through the updates last Saturday, I feel tonight might be a 'tad' more difficult. I'll bring you the team as soon as I have it, but until then....COYR's!!!

Anyone needing updates tonight?

I hope people have enjoyed the updates this season....I'll be back to do the final one on Saturday, I hope in a very relaxed manner!!

Comments

• Options
    Keep the faith Lads and Lasses
  • Options
    Yes please Red. One of the most God awful, depressing seasons since I first walked into the Valley in 1962.

Two bottles of red, just in case!

C'mon Charlton, let's DO IT TONIGHT!
  • Options
    Team has been posted on instagram looks very strong
  • Options
    yes updates please RML ... thx
  • Options

Team has been posted on instagram looks very strong

Who watfords?

• Options
    Reza not even on bench
    He will come good at Blackpool
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Hamer; Solly, Fox, Morrison, Dervite; Wilson, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Harriott; Sordell. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Looks like 4_5_1 with Wilson RM
  • Options
    Finally Wilson+Solly, like that line up!
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: Charlton subs: Thuram-Ulienm Wood, Hughes, Petrucci, Ajdarevic, Pigott, Obika. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good team, Come on the Addicks.
  • Options
    No RD signings at all in the starting line up.
    A win it is then.
  • Options
    Yes please Red
  • Options
    ----------Hamer
    Solly - Moro - Dervite - Fox
    ------Poyet - Cousins
    Wilson ----Jacko----Harriot
    ---------Sordell

Like it!
  • Options

A win it is then.

So much for that puppet Riga!
  • Options
    Nervous...thx in advance for updates, Red.
    COYA!
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS ... IM SO AMPED UP RIGHT NOW ITS CRAZY
  • Options
    Thx RM for updates! Hi from Dubai !
  • Options
    Yes please Red!

Very ill at home,need cheering up, so COYA!!
  • Options
    Hamer; Solly, Fox, Morrison, Dervite; Wilson, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Harriott; Sordell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A win it is then.

Just like Sheff Utd!

But hopefully the Solly + Wilson connection improves our team a lot. Gives plenty of quality down one wing.
  • Options
    Good to see Solly and Wilson on the right, now lets get those 3 points please!!
  • Options
    That's the team I predicted on the pre-match thread.

Let's up it's the result I predicted too with a 2-1 win!

On the way to the game, nervous!

Be loud and proud! Even if we concede first let's keep the noise going and you never know we may "do a Cardiff" ... Or a Bolton or a Sheffield Wednesday...! This team can fight when they go a goal down so let's support them through it if it happens!

COYR!!! image
  • Options
    Updates please. Nervous, nervous and extremely nervous. May just go for a long walk and wait until the final result. Nervous.
  • Options
    Watford - Bond (GK); Doyley, Hoban, Belkalem; Faraoni, Battocchio, Tozser, Murray, Riera; Deeney (c), Anya
    Subs Woods (GK), Angella, Merkel, Diakite, Pudil, Ranegie, Jakubiak
  • Options
    Like the look of the team, hoping we can at least avoid defeat to take a bit of the pressure off on Saturday. A win would obviously be most welcome keeping us safe, but I would be happy with a point tonight and a point Saturday which keeps us up.
  • Options
    evening all, thought you were working tonight RM, glad you're not.
    looks a slightly defensive team but a good idea with Marvin on form
  • Options
    Angela Merkel on the bench, didn't know they had signed the German enforcer.
  • Options
    Good luck all!!!
  • Options
    ok just less than 30 mins to go....we need to win this and make sure we are safe before Saturday.....I'll do my best to keep nerves away and update as best I can.....apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes............COYR's
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!