Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players for Saturday (Blackpool Away)

Who would you like to see play now we are safe

Would love to see Polish Pete, Harry Lennon, maybe even Tareiq Holmes Dennis and Dillon Phillips

Comments

• In view of the fact that Millwall could still go down, I have offered to go up front, CallumCAFC in goal, Henry in midfield and Airman as midfield hatchet man.
    Cmon Blackpool. !

Even if we beat Blackpool, Millwall still might go down if Donny and Birmingham win
  • Play the players like Hollands, Green, Pritchard etc.

They deserve one last run out for Charlton before their contracts run out.
  • Play the players like Hollands, Green, Pritchard etc.

They deserve one last run out for Charlton before their contracts run out.

Think Hollands will be playing for Pompey still
  • Put Solly in goal.
  • Didn't you hear green is one game away from a 99 season contract extension?
  • Whatever team he picks, they have to try and win it, IMO..Professionalism and all that...
  • Huskaris said:

Didn't you hear green is one game away from a 99 season contract extension?

Gotta get him to play then, 99 year contract extension would be great, means Madrid,Barca and Munich will have to pay over the odds to get him
  • Whatever team he picks, they have to try and win it, IMO..Professionalism and all that...

Not if it can send Millwall down
  • Huskaris said:

Didn't you hear green is one game away from a 99 season contract extension?

Gotta get him to play then, 99 year contract extension would be great, means Madrid,Barca and Munich will have to pay over the odds to get him
    Oh, how happy we are tonight !!
  • Sponsored links:

• redcarter said:

Whatever team he picks, they have to try and win it, IMO..Professionalism and all that...

Again if we win Millwall still go down if they Donny, Brum and Bournemouth win
  • Oh it's so nice to be able to follow Saturday in the same way as we follow the Premier league relegation race, enjoying the pain and excitement :-)
  • Our result will have no impact on whether or not millwall go down, unless we win by 4 or more goals.

If millwall win, they cannot be caught by Birmingham or Doncaster and stay up.

If millwall lose, they stay below Blackpool no matter what, so our result doesn't matter.

Only if millwall draw, AND Birmingham and Doncaster BOTH win, does our result come into play. If we win by 4 or more goals, Blackpool would be down on goal difference. Otherwise it's millwall.
  • In view of the fact that Millwall could still go down, I have offered to go up front, CallumCAFC in goal, Henry in midfield and Airman as midfield hatchet man.
    Cmon Blackpool. !

Don't get this at all. Because if Millwall get a result good enough to go above Blackpool, they will stay up regardless.
  • Would like to see Cort, Pritch and Hughes get farewells. With respect, not fussed about the others that might leave.

Hamer
    Nego
    Fox
    Cort
    Wood
    Pritch
    Poyet
    Muldoon
    Harriott
    Wilson
    Reza/Pigott

Be good to see a team like that
  • I'm taking my boots on Saturday.
  • edited April 2014
    Play the yout
  • I might be a bit of a party pooper, but I would like to see Jose field our strongest available 11. Let's finish the season in style, with an away win.
  • Davo55 said:

I might be a bit of a party pooper, but I would like to see Jose field our strongest available 11. Let's finish the season in style, with an away win.

Would definitely like Pritch to play. Likeable guy, 2 decent seasons but will more than likely move on this summer.
  • edited April 2014

In view of the fact that Millwall could still go down, I have offered to go up front, CallumCAFC in goal, Henry in midfield and Airman as midfield hatchet man.
    Cmon Blackpool. !

Silly boy! We'd get docked points for fielding an illegible ineligible player, and end up getting relegated. Ooh actually that's a point. Hope someone has checked and double checked the international clearances for all the January influx? It'd be just our bloody luck to get relegated on a paperwork technicality...
  • Sponsored links:

• Play a decent team, no reason to play around with the squad. It's not as if the away fans will be pining to see the likes of Danny Green again...
  • I would like to see Nego in for Solly. PP in the squad, Pritchard starting and Lennon in the squad.
  • Hamer
    Nego Morrison Lennon Fox
    Wilson Cousins Poyet Harriott
    Sordell Pigott
  • Wonder if Yohann Thuram-Ulien decides to turn up for the bus, He must surely think he has a chance to play now we're safe!
  • redcarter said:

Whatever team he picks, they have to try and win it, IMO..Professionalism and all that...

Why do you have to spoil my fun with Maths? :)
  • The goodbye and good luck and a few dont come back team

Thuram
    Hughes
    Wood
    Cort
    Evina
    Gower
    Pritchard
    Green
    Cook
    Church
    Obika

• Harriot should definitely play as he must be buzzing after last night and we need him to end the season on a high and hopefully bring that confidence back to the pitch in August
  • redcarter said:

redcarter said:

Why do you have to spoil my fun with Maths? :)
    Because your fun was cheering for Blackpool to beat us lol
  • Philips
    Nego Gomez Cort Evina
    Green Pritchard Gower Petrucci Cook
    Parszyczek
  • edited April 2014
    We should play the strongest side. If neither team had any thing to play for and it didn't effect other results like last year then fine but we have do what we would want other clubs to do. If we lose then fine but i would be upset if we play the kids.